Hasbro preview night

Dane

I like the Hawkeye and White Phoenix. I just like my TB Panther better though. But I like this Hawkeye better simply because the colors are great and he isn't so small like the TB one. I hope he has a Dark Hawkeye variant or a modern one. That Phoenix looks like it might be a running change or variant to the Jim Lee Jean. It looks like the same head without the headpiece. Nice to see we're getting some if only a little of the characters from the fan poll a couple of years ago. I want Havok, Doctor Voodoo, and Madrox now. Hopefully that Dark Ms. Marvel will be a variant to the Moonstone they have planned. Or at least the new Captain Marvel even though I'm not a fan of her new costume.

Love the new Black Panther!

I'm so very glad I held out all these years.

I never liked the TB one, which doesn't say anything other than personal preference and nostalgia, and kept saying out loud to myself: One day, one day they will make the Panther that I grew up with.

The fact that they used the Bucky Cap body and my favourite Panther costume just made my day!

I'm also looking forward to the new Hawkeye because the old one (aside from his floppy bowlegs) feels very outdated to me. I know his costume really hasn't changed that much, but when you think about it, he should be on your shelf next to disco Luke and big collar Fist.

I'm not too fond of his painted edges though, hope they consider a strap or something to clean it up.

The quiver and bow give me hope for a Kate somewhere down the line.

The Phoenix though....I'm gonna have a very hard time ignoring those painted hairlines.

Aside from the fact that I would have very much prefered the new Moonstone body they teased us with instead of this mold, that hair just keeps shouting wig in a very unpleasant way.

Thanks to whoever took and posted the pics!

yeah well. happy for phoenix. i will get her and repaint her myself in a nice red outfit. i am way faster then hasbro when it comes to repaints. dont care for black panther allthough nice that they do some classic style figures. total pass on hawkeye. maybe if he gets a dark hawkeye repaint or head i may consider it. would make sense because it seems that some dark avengers are headed our ways. we have daken, sentry is announced miss marvel and iron patriot could be easy repaints. patriot could be in the iron man legends wave. then again i doubt that penance will ever make it with hasbro. you know we just reuse right now and dont want to invest in new molds. little dissapointed as with wave 3. a wonder that we didnt got something out of the ultimate nick fury body sculpt on preview night, lol.

I'm grateful for what we got, a short while ago it was being discussed that Hasbro wasn't going to have a strong presence on NYCC so we should've expected very little reveal myself I was expecting maybe slides on a presentation the fact that we got 3 PROTOTYPES is good enough for me. I'm very excited for Heroic Age Hawkeye this the modern Hawkeye that I was waiting for.

On Facebook, Dan Curto showed pics of new ML Black Panther and ML class Hawkeye.

LOL man, those were our pictures on the Marvelous News Facebook page. I uploaded those to FB last night from my Iphone at the event because it was quicker than posting them to the site and wanted you guys to get a first look as soon as possible. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marvelous-Ne...297387256948387

Some have been asking if the Phoenix was Jean Grey or Hope. The official description Hasbro has put out lists here as Jean Grey, so for now we are calling here Jean.

MARVEL LEGENDS 6-Inch JEAN GREY, BLACK PANTHER and MARVEL’s HAWKEYE Figures

(Approximate Retail Price: $14.99 each; Ages: 5 & up; Available: Spring 2013)

The ultimate toys for the greatest heroes and villains of the MARVEL COMICS comic book universe! Each 6-inch MARVEL LEGENDS figure depicts a classic or modern favorite character from MARVEL COMICS, and features detailed sculpting and unparalleled articulation. Each figure sold separately.

another one of the 2-pack Fan Poll concept figure from SDCC 2010. How many are left?

Plenty!

Aurora & Northstar

Gambit

Lilandra

Madrox

Magneto

Ms Marvel

Silver Samurai

Storm

(think that was it)

As bored as everybody is with the Ultimate Fury coat (and/or body) if they decide to make that Madrox...I will hold it and cuddle it and love it and feed it cake and candy and never let it go again....

another one of the 2-pack Fan Poll concept figure from SDCC 2010. How many are left?

Plenty!

Aurora & Northstar

Gambit

Lilandra

Madrox

Magneto

Ms Marvel

Silver Samurai

Storm

(think that was it)

As bored as everybody is with the Ultimate Fury coat (and/or body) if they decide to make that Madrox...I will hold it and cuddle it and love it and feed it cake and candy and never let it go again....

it isnt it

u forgot

Bi-Beast

Lady Bullseye

The Hood