Where is Moonstar?!?!

ender82

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are more than likely going to be the Grey Deadpool, Punisher, Mystique and Green Dooms you will be getting. HTS always puts cases up first and then after a while splits them up and sells them as individuals. The cases they got were all the regulars mentioned above. I would think if they got more stock Deadpool would be available again, weird Moonstar is pre-order I have to admit. I'm guessing we will see these in China region first before they get here. Of course never say never, lol!! I know returning stuff to HTS is a pain though.

These are more than likely going to be the Grey Deadpool, Punisher, Mystique and Green Dooms you will be getting. HTS always puts cases up first and then after a while splits them up and sells them as individuals. The cases they got were all the regulars mentioned above. I would think if they got more stock Deadpool would be available again, weird Moonstar is pre-order I have to admit. I'm guessing we will see these in China region first before they get here. Of course never say never, lol!! I know returning stuff to HTS is a pain though.

I wouldn't bother returning them if what you say happens to be true... There are plenty of toy drives in my area that could use Marvel Legends...

I wouldn't bother returning them if what you say happens to be true... There are plenty of toy drives in my area that could use Marvel Legends...

You sound like a good man. It is really stupid though with all these variants or running changes. You think that once the store has these in hand they could at least post the correct figure and description of what your getting.

You sound like a good man. It is really stupid though with all these variants or running changes. You think that once the store has these in hand they could at least post the correct figure and description of what your getting.

I am okay with variants since it keeps the spirit of the hunt alive but "running changes" is the worst idea ever...

personally I don't trust this site. I think they are one of those sites that put stuff up when there even a romour of the coming out.

100% fail. Hasbro sent me a mystique and a Punisher. I called them and they said they would send out a Moonstar free of charge. Im gonna take your suggestion and donate the others.

That/s not a complete fail, yet! Maybe they'll actually send you a Moonstar. Let us know, again! Thanks for the update.

But seriously ... where's Moonstar?

I love ML.

I am very pleased with the figures Hasbro puts out.

But who at Hasbro thought it would be a good idea to not communicate about this at all?

With the next wave up for preorder time is running out for three highly anticipated figures.

I'm not claiming a right to these figures. That would be silly. But could someone involved with this process (it's their dayjob so I would expect them to be invested) please consider the negative emotions towards the brand this awkward silence can cause?

The problem is hasbro. When I called the toy store to explain my order mixup they reacted like I was speaking Chinese. They had no clue about their own product. This is also not the first time I've had that experience with them. A collectors club would be great but at a minimum they should know what they are selling and should be able to communicate that information to us the customers. With Disney buying Star Wars I'm thinking hasbro might be next. Maybe things will change.

The problem is hasbro. When I called the toy store to explain my order mixup they reacted like I was speaking Chinese. They had no clue about their own product. This is also not the first time I've had that experience with them. A collectors club would be great but at a minimum they should know what they are selling and should be able to communicate that information to us the customers. With Disney buying Star Wars I'm thinking hasbro might be next. Maybe things will change.

My experience with HTS hasn't been the best either...

How did you get them to understand who Moonstar is since its not like her name is written in the description? I hate this "running change" BS...

On a side note... They have DP available for anyone that needs him...

How did you get them to understand who Moonstar is since its not like her name is written in the description? I hate this "running change" BS...

I had to use the most base of human classifications. Race. I was like I want the black guy not the white guy and the native American not the blue woman. I had to speak in a language they could understand.

I had to use the most base of human classifications. Race. I was like I want the black guy not the white guy and the native American not the blue woman. I had to speak in a language they could understand.

I am surprised that actually worked... Good job man...

Yes, HTS told me that the variants were NEVER available and it was a mistake to show them on the website. They credited me for my Dani and told me to keep it and donate it to a charity if I didn't need another one.

Since we don't really buy and wrap presents for our own kids for Christmas but have them pick out stuff for other kids we'll probably just keep the extra Mystique for our girls. Unless they decide they'd rather give that one away too.

They also told me that "if" I ever see it available again on HTS then I could place my order and call them and remind them and they would ship it for free. The way they said "if" was a little disconcerting to say the least. Kinda like, "if you ever win the lottery, then ...."

• 7 months later...

Has anyone seen a Moonstar anywhere yet? It is freaking July 2013.

dude did you not hear what they say at the SDCC. all variants including Racoon and Puck wave have been put on hold until they find a wave to put it. Rogue has been confirmed to move to X-men: DOFP legends (moonstar might be place in it aswell). the rest aren't confirmed for any other wave yet.

dude did you not hear what they say at the SDCC. all variants including Racoon and Puck wave have been put on hold until they find a wave to put it. Rogue has been confirmed to move to X-men: DOFP legends (moonstar might be place in it aswell). the rest aren't confirmed for any other wave yet.

They said that for the Rocket Raccoon Wave they have figure out how to release the variants, so the problem is with Wave 3 from 2012 and Hit Monkey Wave, for the Wolverine line, is correct what heroesrox said

I did not know about Rogue being moved. Well at least I don't have to drive myself crazy looking for it

Whether it's available on ebay is always my barometer for availability of toys, LOL.

So if the running change issue has been resolved for the Raccoon wave, then the official list of what we're waiting on is:

Moonstar

Blade

Deadpool (classic red)

Dr. Doom (Future Foundation)

Iron Fist

Sentry

Lyra

Archangel (X-Force)

Correct?

I never read about Rogue being moved to a DOFP Legends line. Did I miss that article here? Any word on other characters? I saw an exciting list on Marvellegends.net, but it disappeared.