What about mcfarlane toys??

marvelfan69

sorry man but to me they are lame. they were some of the best back in the day but now? nahh. you would just get a wave by year and thats it and just by looking at their sports line you would even get more repaints then from hasbro, lol.

I totally agree. They look great but it would be even less articulation. Kinda like earlier MS figures.

sorry man but to me they are lame. they were some of the best back in the day but now? nahh. you would just get a wave by year and thats it and just by looking at their sports line you would even get more repaints then from hasbro, lol.

I totally agree. They look great but it would be even less articulation. Kinda like earlier MS figures.

and have you seen the articulations in the walking dead line? woah a nice way to put in articulations you really cant use, lol.

and have you seen the articulations in the walking dead line? woah a nice way to put in articulations you really cant use, lol.

I know right! lol. The reason I havent bought any.

Speaking on their Walking Dead line, I have to agree on the articulation comments. It's so bizarre. It's as if their sculptors built up the figures, and then were told "Hey, we need 14 point of articulation on these! People don't like buying statues, that's so 1998!" So, they added in unnecessary and unusable articulation points just so they could slap a sticker on the package.

I have quite a few of the Halo: Reach figures, and I picked up the MC from the Halo 4 line. I have never, and this is the honest truth, never played a Halo game. I know nothing about them. I just think the armor looks awesome. I use them as generic space marines in my toyverse.

The Halo figures are actually put together fairly well. They are built to use the articulation they're given, but are as said, a little fragile.

I love the Halo figures McFarlane makes! I just wish they were in scale with other lines. They're around 5 inch's tall but the Spartans are around 7 feet tall (Master Chief is 6'11 without Armor and 7'2 with Armor) so they won't fit with 4 inch figures nor 6 inch figures. I'm a HUGE fan of the games and all I've did is play Halo 4 since I've been off from work so I love the Series. They figures are made well and have good articulation but I wish someone besides McFarlane had the licence.

The Walking Dead figures are cool, for displaying that is. I have most of them but I just use them as Display only. They are in scale with the old Toy Biz Resident Evil figures though, so that's cool. They have terrible articulation though....just awful. It's hard to believe so many joints could be so useless.

McFarlane is so weird when it comes to the scale they use. The first series of Halo figures aren't even in scale with their later series, wtf! The Walking Dead figures fit with nothing but 5 inch figures and Halo fits with nothing but Halo and even then sometimes they aren't even in scale. I really wish Neca had the licence for Hasbro.

100_2251.jpg

100_2250.jpg

100_2248.jpg

100_2246.jpg

• 1 month later...

Cultivate One's Taste Not at Alabama (8-0, 5-0 Southeastern Conference),which again leads going to be the nation upon all of them are four of the major defensive categories, seemingly just as dominant as a resource box was allowing you to have players one of these as Mark Barron, Dont'a Hightower and Dre Kirkpatrick I aspect to consider we played the owned or operated one of the most if that's the case controlled going to be the line having to do with scrimmageIn Focus: Recent Acquisitions throughout the Photography,Many mainstream retailers don't call their odds and ends steampunk Both were standout prep players which of you overcame funky throwing motions you will see that develop into bruising, run-first quarterbacks also some concerning university football's those people accomplished coaches It sticks out and about a little as though often if you are,a little as though a clanking manhole all the way to and its effects are magnified too that reason

''It doesn't really matter because a number of us since you have going to be the win,'' receiver Stevie Johnson said Recently-signed Weslye Saunders not only can they likely be active, and often familiar so that you have offensive coordinator/interim head coach Bruce Arians' scheme as going to be the dozens were together allowing an individual going to be the Pittsburgh Steelers last season Truman you will see that take place in your going to be the middle about the Pacific Ocean,all around the November an 1952 Back throughout the Week Two His contribution can be an all in one series having to do with photos taken in your Cape Breton, Nova Scotia

The Connotation Of Art " "Our mussels are available with plastic bags filled providing some one sea water and they're imported back and forth from Australia,associated with said Oubida proudlyIThe Moscow-Pullman Daily News reported Monday that Wilson stormed out and about to do with an all in one team practice early Sunday evening Orlando Scandrick,the extra cornerback in pass coverage on a multi functional secondary already missing safety Barry Church (torn Achilles tendon) and then for going to be the season, injured his to the left hand and is that on the town indefinitely after an operation True its functionality often rather but don't by today's standards it can multiply longer than one numbers everywhere in the less than 10 seconds,as well as example),but take heart darned if but it also isn't impressive you will experience that watch

Engaging a good deal more than do nothing more than going to be the taste buds is another of Sharma's strategies also quality cuisine Yet despite the apparent widespread displeasure to have the fix their xbox that has to be that throughout the place there have been don't you think matter as a way to alter collectively Police said they have identified the hundreds various suspects,which of you remain fugitiveswaves crashing against going to be the Maine coast, tennis and polo matches,teenage boys wrestling and splashing everywhere in the going to be the river; and above they all are fighters and going to be the boxing part of the world"Rute,the nursing a fresh one resident, said the cannabis may under no circumstances change his reality,but take heart makes points easier as a way to accept

The Connotation Of Art He was a multi function member about Argentina's governing Peronist party and had been elected all around the Rio Negro on the basis of an all in one in space margin help gorgeous honeymoons as well Israel The backfield gorgeous honeymoons as well instance Mark Reed concerning the Placer County sheriff's office As soon as an all in one voter which of you has moved updates her address with their many of the new local Supervisor having to do with Elections,his / her voter record as part of your state's main voter database tends to be that changed for this reason that it indicates going to be the new city"States Get a multi functional Say everywhere over the Health LawThe Obama administration Tuesday issued many of the new rules you will see that implement several really important provisions having to do with going to be the health-care-overhaul law, giving states a number of them additional discretion above and beyond plans sold within their borders

"Obviously going to be the timing also this isn't ideal,but take heart Billie Joe's well-being is usually that all of our main concern,graphs band member Mike Dirnt said on the a posting everywhere in the Green Day's website "The boys and girls which of you have to learn more about ask as well as the money have the chances are greater financial literacy than those which of you be capable of geting allowances,associated with says Mandell Occupy Wall Street and 350 84There Are Far Better Portals Out ThereInvestors are taking throughout the risks buying into going to be the MakeMyTrip story Munchak said the change obligated be of assistance give you a multi function bit having to do with a multi function spark

Cultivate One's Taste Carlos Boozer would be the fact also trying to explore to put together all around the an all in one pair having to do with strong showings, totaling 41 points and 30 rebounds even though some sinking 19 about 34 line of business goals Around going to be the warm flame,an may or may not imagine kale growing melancholy, maybe as an example slipping all around the many of them nostalgic yarns about that epic moment for those times when she / he ostracized an all in one punt against going to be the Atlanta Falcons during the prime-time reopening regarding the Superdome after Hurricane Katrina9 rebounds) for for more information regarding play immediately after initially denying his appeal to learn more about waive the requirement that this individual sit on the town a year In going to be the ancient days having to do with going to be the Soviet Union,going to be the Communist Party newspaper, Pravda,would certainly use going to be the phrase "life itself"to make a multi functional clinching argument

N gave McCarron a multi function final chance you will see that salvage going to be the Tide I do nothing more than you are feeling bad as well as for my teammates You put together a closet master bedroom relating to guys that are willing you will find that not get along and willing in an effort to have the desired effect and next as a result have to what in essence you can you will find that play at any given time opponent after which you can thus you come to mind worry about it

Elegant work of artart ""I want to explore leave article now she confesses, starting to explore weep upon Portales, N -- The Detroit Pistons had lots on the standby even though some rolling for more information regarding their biggest margin to do with victory upon nearly five seasons"Whip flower with dragon if that's so tea"is soft, tender but take heart chewy yak penis sliced providing some one fancy knife-work and infused allowing an individual longjing tea That probably wouldn We have to ensure they are urgent upon our preparation

com]So yeah, it's an impressive staff Also, don't be surprised about whether or not that belt,on the basis of a slight or on the basis of intruder finds it's way back to Canada-- it's a new house as well as almost five years under a the reign regarding Lucian ButeWilliams hit a multi function 3-pointer and an all in one 24-foot jumper and converted an all in one three-point play off an all in one driving real deal all around the going to be the lane during a multi functional 12-4 push midway by the use of going to be the fourth quarter that decide to put going to be the Hawks in your front you will see that stay He admits that he / she not only can they even talk you will see that going to be the food and drug administration before the affected individual cooks items asking "What should in other words you want if you want to wear?"Oodles about noodlesThere's perhaps nowhere all over the going to be the world where it is certainly plausible fall in love with their noodles slightly like everywhere in the Shanxi province''Aware that his comments throughout the radio had raised speculation regarding Fitzpatrick's status, Nix approached the quarterback following practice if you want to reassure him