2013 ML up for Pre-Order

wolverine2281

http://www.amoktime.com/dec121644.html

Shows listed as February. Hopefully others will follow suit soon.

MARVEL LEGENDS 6-IN AF ASST 2013 CASE OF 8 PCS.

Your favorite Marvel Comics characters are now available to collectors in a newer 6-inch action figure scale! Some of the world's most famous characters are now recreated with new sculpts, and they come with accessories. Figures include Captain America, Hyperion, X-Force Wolverine, Protector, Archangel, and Red She-Hulk.

Case pack should include:

2 X X-Force Wolverine

2 X Captain America

1 X Hyperion

1 X Protector

1 X Red She-Hulk

1 X Archangel.

Please note there may be variants. variants cannot be guaranteed.

Blister card packaging.

Coming February.

PLEASE NOTE: All cases will be opened and checked for case pack. All cases will be double boxed for safety.

Maybe. I just know a lot of people ordered wave 19 when they came out from there with no problem. They're not like ToyWiz

Whats wrong with Toywiz? I am just asking, not trying to defend them. I pre-ordered Super Team 3 from them of Marvel Universe because I just want an extra Rogue and Longshot to add to my X-Men display shelf. I am wondering if I should be concerned. I never ordered from them before.

Maybe. I just know a lot of people ordered wave 19 when they came out from there with no problem. They're not like ToyWiz

Whats wrong with Toywiz? I am just asking, not trying to defend them. I pre-ordered Super Team 3 from them of Marvel Universe because I just want an extra Rogue and Longshot to add to my X-Men display shelf. I am wondering if I should be concerned. I never ordered from them before.

My personal experience, they charge too much, and when they change the price of their products, even when you preorder, the preorder price changes as well. I remember getting a Future Foundation set from them and when I preordered it, it was priced at $25. By the time it was made available, they wanted over $30 for it (I think it was $33) plus about $8 for shipping. I almost paid $40 for something that was in stores for $19.99 the next week.

I know BBTS overcharges for some items, but I still buy cases from them and use their Pile of Loot feature, which saves on shipping. ToyWiz seems to continually charge just as much if not much more. Never again...

My personal experience, they charge too much, and when they change the price of their products, even when you preorder, the preorder price changes as well. I remember getting a Future Foundation set from them and when I preordered it, it was priced at $25. By the time it was made available, they wanted over $30 for it (I think it was $33) plus about $8 for shipping. I almost paid $40 for something that was in stores for $19.99 the next week.

I know BBTS overcharges for some items, but I still buy cases from them and use their Pile of Loot feature, which saves on shipping. ToyWiz seems to continually charge just as much if not much more. Never again...

Thanks Menancing, I might cancel my pre-order then but going to think about it. Three packs are hard to find in my area.

Dont' forget guys there has already been enough other figs to support the 5th wave so he will probably get pushed back into that wave.

Iron Fist

Endsong Phoenix/ Jean Grey variant

Heroic Age(Dark) Hawkeye

Wrecker/Bulldozer variant

Black Panther

(and I think I'm missing another) But it wouldn't surprise me if they pushed him into another wave.

Dont' forget guys there has already been enough other figs to support the 5th wave so he will probably get pushed back into that wave.

Iron Fist

Heroic Age(Dark) Hawkeye

Black Panther

(and I think I'm missing another) But it wouldn't surprise me if they pushed him into another wave.

I thought Jean Grey was meant to be in wave 2? Have I missed something?

Iron Fist

Heroic Age(Dark) Hawkeye

Black Panther

Wave 2 of 2013 is equivalent to the 5th overall wave of RoML I'm guessing?!?!!?

Iron Fist

Heroic Age(Dark) Hawkeye

Black Panther

Wave 2 of 2013 is equivalent to the 5th overall wave of RoML I'm guessing?!?!!?

Oh, duh. That makes sense.

I just saw the packaged picks of this wave of EBay, and Cap, Wolvie, and Archangel do not come with BAF parts. The Conquering Heroes (Hyperion/Sentry) come with 2 arms and pistols, the Warriors of the Mind ( Iron Fist/Protector) come with the head and sub machine guns, and the Hulkettes (Lyra/Red She-Hulk) comes with the torso and 2 legs. So, if you get all of the running changes, you will have two complete Hit Monkey figures. It is kind of cool that they didn't include BAF pieces in the Cap, Wolvie, and Archangel figures for these that complain about having to repurchase the same few characters.

http://www.amoktime.com/dec121644.html

Shows listed as February. Hopefully others will follow suit soon.

MARVEL LEGENDS 6-IN AF ASST 2013 CASE OF 8 PCS.

Your favorite Marvel Comics characters are now available to collectors in a newer 6-inch action figure scale! Some of the world's most famous characters are now recreated with new sculpts, and they come with accessories. Figures include Captain America, Hyperion, X-Force Wolverine, Protector, Archangel, and Red She-Hulk.

Case pack should include:

2 X X-Force Wolverine

2 X Captain America

1 X Hyperion

1 X Protector

1 X Red She-Hulk

1 X Archangel.

Please note there may be variants. variants cannot be guaranteed.

Blister card packaging.

Coming February.

PLEASE NOTE: All cases will be opened and checked for case pack. All cases will be double boxed for safety.

PLEASE NOTE: All cases will be opened and checked for case pack.

I other words, "if there happens to be a variant in YOUR package, we will take it out and give you two of the regulars so we can sell the variant separately at 4 times the cost"

Not saying this is the practice at this particular store, just at ALL of these vendors who seem to have the variant ONLY available separately at an exorbitant markup.