Should I get the Hasbro or Toybiz Deadpool

metalsonic655

I know this question has been asked over a million times, but I plan on getting a few figures, and getting the Hasbro version is so much more cheaper, but Toybiz one is so much better looking, but getting the Hasbro version means I could get more action figures. So what does everyone else think.

(Before anyone asks, yes I am new to the site.)

I actually prefer the new hasbro deadpool over the toybiz one, though I have all of them. But it's really all about personal preference. Weigh your options. If the deadpool you want is more important than the other figures you will have to give up, then get it. If not, the alternative isn't such a bad deal. And welcome to the site!

I support your decision. lol. I do not actually play with my fgures, though there is nothing wrong with that. So for me the sculpt and details are more important than articulation (which can lead to them being too loose.) Articulation is always a nice bonus, especially in the hands/feet. But without it, i can display them in a nice pose just as well as with.

I got the toybiz one for pretty cheap about 4 years ago, and he is great, especially accessory wise, but his should joint looks pretty ackward compared to the Hasbro one, unfortunately the hasbro 2 pack deadpool is equally as expensive now :( I really wanted warpath. I've got the xforce deadpool recently and am anxiously waiting for those dang running changes to come out.

I got the toybiz one for pretty cheap about 4 years ago, and he is great, especially accessory wise, but his should joint looks pretty ackward compared to the Hasbro one, unfortunately the hasbro 2 pack deadpool is equally as expensive now :( I really wanted warpath. I've got the xforce deadpool recently and am anxiously waiting for those dang running changes to come out.

Yeah I'm getting the X-Force one, but trust me, the 2 pack on Amazon is only about 120 something, while the ToyBiz runs for about 200 something! it's amazing how much scalpers ask us for this stuff sometimes!

Yeah I'm getting the X-Force one, but trust me, the 2 pack on Amazon is only about 120 something, while the ToyBiz runs for about 200 something! it's amazing how much scalpers ask us for this stuff sometimes!

nobody is scalping the Toybiz Deadpool. The figure is almost 10 years old. You can't scalp something that old.

anyhow, back on the subject I have the old Toybiz Deadpool, and it is one of my favorites. The shoulders stick out a bit too much IMO, but the rest of the sculpt is golden. I prefer his gear over the Hasbro version a great deal. And he looks awesome posed.

Still, the 2-pack version from hasbro is one of their better figures, even though I don't like the angular muscles that he has.. I believe that the upcoming red version of the wave 3 Deadpool is pretty much a repack of that figure. It's not that much of a step down from the Toybiz one, considering the price difference. So if I were you, I would go ahead and get the wave 3 variant figure for 15 bucks, and be happy with it.

DSCN0551__scaled_600.jpgIMG_8477__scaled_600.jpg

• 1 year later...

Well I think you should get the toybiz deadpool ( if you have gold coins to trade ). It looks more muscular ( which deadpool does look in the comics ) and unlike the Hasbro one, it can open both hands and because of that it can hold any weapon in any hand without turning the hands into cr@p. If it's the shoulders you don't like, there is always a guide on the internet that shows you how to get rid of the bulky shoulders.

I have all the deadpools, Hasbro and Toy Biz. I do love the AK-47s, grenade belt, and head sculpt of the Toy Biz version; the Hasbro version has better joints and body sculpt. I don't like the hands of the Hasbro version (the sculpted, unarticulated gun hands). Those hands can't hold a blade very well, but the Hasbro is a more solid figure all-around. In the end, I agree with the majority. Go Hasbro. The X-Force version is my favorite.