Wave 6 and IM Wave 3 - Classic Villains and Female galore.

tarot

If you don't know already early images of the next wave of Legends have been surfacing over the net and trust me when I say this but you should be on the toilet cause you will be shiting yourself when you see who is in it.

if it has a / in it it mean they are variants

Wave 6

• Moonstone / Songbird
  • Blizzard / Batroc the Leaper
  • Radioactive Man / Tiger Shark
  • Venom (Flash Thompson)
  • Thor (Marvel Now)
  • BAF: Jubilee

IMG_1190__scaled_600.jpgIMG_1191__scaled_600.jpg

Iron Man Wave 3

• Rescue (with interchangable head)
  • Mandarin (Movie)
  • War Machine ("Movie")

IMG_1196__scaled_600.jpg

Spidey legends

• Ultimate Beetle
  • Boomerang
  • Black Cat
  • BAF: Ultimate Green Goblin

IMG_4221__scaled_600.jpg

Captain America Legends

• Marvel Now Captain America
  • Baron Zemo II
  • Aim Soldier (Comic)
  • Red Skull (Movie)
  • BAF: Army Bigger?

P1060712__scaled_600.jpg

Guardian of the Galaxy

• Starlord

Don't post images from other site.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to come here and post about my excited mood.

I did collect the ML figs back a few years ago, like when Hasbro first got the rights, I bought Emma Frost and Banshee and quit. The one character I wanted more than anything in ML scale was Jubilee and now, the collectors are finally getting her! I like what pictures I have seen of her so far. I hope she's awesome and not as fragile as the MU version. Sadly, I will not be getting her because I don't collect the ML anymore, only MU. :#

Just had to share. :3

Are Moonstone and Songbird running changes of one another?

If you look at the figures closely, Moonstone is a carbon copy of her Thunderbolts boxset incarnation. Wide hipped, has upper thigh articulation... she's basically a smaller version of the She Rulk mold.

The Songbird figure is a lot slimmer, similar to the Jean Grey mold.

However, from a marketing perspective, it would make sense for Hasbro to have the Thunderbolts ladies as running changes.

Since Jubilee is so out of place here... I really don't think she will be, but what if she was our BAF? That will be LOLz.

When are we gonna get our first female BAF? Not counting Brood Queen.

Jubilee is the BAF!? In know this year us the year of the MINI-BAF but that not mini. Maybe next year will be the year of the girls,

Any my thought.

Songbird - Don't like her hair. I prefer her long hair look.

Moonstone - Same as the Thunderbolt one but at least some don't have to pay a fortune to get her.

Tigershark and Radioactive - A scaled up version of the MU MOE version but it will still look nice to have more villians

Batroc - Looking forward to actually see this and now that I have Im glad.

Blizzard - not the version I thought it was but just as good.

Venom - Mark another of people list.

Thor - the EX figure and the start of the NOW figure

Jubilee - don't like that she is a baf but at least we have her.

Don't care about the IM legends except the Rescue figure with I love.

tarot, I pretty much agree with most of what you've said.

Songbird's only had the short hair very recently (barring her former Mimi alter ego), but the long hair is a much more popular hair for her. Ah well, here's to hoping she doesn't turn out to be like Danielle Moonstar. Ugh. I STILL WANT MY MOONSTAR!!

With Moonstone, yeah, I just spent $200 on ebay for her and the whole TB team, including shipping and import taxes (I'm Canadian). I'm hoping to snag a cheaper one along the way, but I wanted to at least get the set so that in the event I can't get a cheaper deal, I can sleep at night knowing I have one set.

See, this set is for us fans I think. Not a lot of casual action figure collectors would care about villains. I mean, all I see remaining in many department stores are Klaws, Constrictors, Mystiques, etc... so thank you Hasbro for having the balls to have a villains set. We haven't had one since Toybiz's Onslaught (which is one of the cheapest selling sets out there along with Mojo).

And yes, I think Songbird and Moonstone are separate... Moonstone takes after the Judith Chambers mold, while Songbird takes after the Elektra mold. Unless these are sample prototypes, but I doubt it. Since these are set to be released when... December?

And haha pat myself on the back for guessing Jubilee as the BAF. Something was just not right about the wave. If it's a villain wave, why is Jubilee in it? LOL. Thor can be excused. One or more of Thor, Wolvy, Iron Man, Capt. America, Hulk or Spidey have to be in each wave to drive sales.

And Rescue will be my first Iron Man Legends purchase. Hooray!

I'm so jacked and proud of them right now. We are getting some favorite villains and heroes that we couldn't get from ToyBiz. And they're even up to date looking. My only gripe is Songbird's hair and wings and that I wish Jubes was a single with a classic variant. But Rescue? Wow! Didn't see that for another year or so. Between IM & Wolverine legends and these I've got some saving to do.

New Iron Man Legends figures?

That would mean there are still four new figures to be announced... And possibly a new BAF. Mmmhh... All I want is something like: Alrdich Killian, Heartbreaker (Shotgun Variant), Marvel NOW! Iron Man, Red Snapper (Striker Variant), BAF: Igor. Character variant would be a more than nice way to introduce more armors!

Hopefully they will be released in September along IM3's DVD/Blu-ray release

Well I read some place that they were going to get rid of legends as a whole and just do movie lines? Can someone ask or find out what they mean? Because they are doing great things right now and if they get all the running changes out they are gold in my book. If they cancle legends and just do movie figs and costumes I may be done.

Yeah i read the front page and I'm very happy about the bafs I'm not trying to make things like I hate the line or anything.bor spread gloom and doom. I love what they are doing. I was just wondering if anyone else had heard or read this? The more legends and bad guys they come out with the happier I am.

That would mean there are still four new figures to be announced... And possibly a new BAF. Mmmhh... All I want is something like: Alrdich Killian, Heartbreaker (Shotgun Variant), Marvel NOW! Iron Man, Red Snapper (Striker Variant), BAF: Igor. Character variant would be a more than nice way to introduce more armors!

My bet is that it's just the three that are shown (Rescue, War Machine and "Mandarin") and they either don't come with BAF parts or they come with already released Iron Monger parts (Rescue & WM with arms & Mandarin with the head).

My bet is that it's just the three that are shown (Rescue, War Machine and "Mandarin") and they either don't come with BAF parts or they come with already released Iron Monger parts (Rescue & WM with arms & Mandarin with the head).

Maybe they will reveal other figures and the BAF later, maybe not. Let's all just hope there will be more IM Legends.

Maybe they will reveal other figures and the BAF later, maybe not. Let's all just hope there will be more IM Legends.

This was referenced in the MU section...

http://www.onepercase.net/2013/07/sdcc-2013-hasbro-marvel-legends-and.html

Doesn't exactly warm the cockles of one's heart...

well I think it might be a good and bad idea. For one thing this year alone we have IM3, Wolverine and Thor which might get a announcement legend in saturdays panel or maybe NYCC. Next year we have Cap, Spidey and the X-men.

But it would mean some character not getting made but as the IM3 and Wolverine has shown, they aren't afraid of the obscure for the tie ins.

actually Im kinda starting to think this is an awesome idea. They have said that they are bring back the 8-9 inch BAF (that around the same height as Iron Monger). The only reason we have only one Wave of Wolverine is cause they wanted to release puck as a MINI-Figure to keep with the theme of the year.

If they keep the format of IM3, with 3 figure per wave with a piece and an Extra figure (like wave 1 thor or wave 2 Spidey), that could me 2 wave (or more) per movie tie spread out over the year.

This year i think year I think we'll have a Thor Legends line with Odin as the BAF.

Next year we have 4 films, Captain America, Spider-man 2, X-men and GOTG, coming out but I don't think they will split the waves that could still be 4 wave next year..The year after that we have Avenger 2, Fantastic Four Reboot, and Antman and then the next year we have Spidey 3 and 2 Unannounced Marvel movies.

So for the foreseeable future, ML is safe.

Hopefully this will work. The Avengers 6 inch line sold very well. I haven't seen any peg warmers nor too many of the IM either. At least not like last year's left over Legends. I only found the Hit Monkey series at my local TRU awhile back and just recently at one of the many Wal Marts near me. So maybe putting a big character name in front of a wave can help. Couldn't hurt as long as they keep them from being high priced comic shop exclusives. The crap with Wolverine's line sucks. I know I'll be paying what the whole wave would cost at retail just for Puck and the 2 sets of variants I want.