Wave 6 and IM Wave 3 - Classic Villains and Female galore.

tarot

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that would be such a drag. I have a feeling that we won't see him for a while. I think they'll figure out a way to get us Bulldozer, Red Deadpool, Blade, Moonstar, White Doom, Iron Fist, Savage She-Hulk (Lyra)...released eventually. I mean had that's a whole wave right there.

What gives me hope is that the Punisher repack in the Rocket Raccoon wave is Thunderbolts Punisher. They figured out how to get that released so they'll work those other guys into other waves. Bulldozer would fit perfect in a Thor Legends wave. We've been stuck with two Wreckers for a year & a half...what's another year with just three of them!?

Baron Zemo and Beetle look awesome. Nice seeing that they revealed the Villians of the wave first. can't wait to see what the baf is. Hopefully Man-Spider for spidey, But I don't know who they could do for Cap but hopefully some one awesome.

Still looking for a Thors legends line. That guy get no respect.

Baron Zemo and Beetle look awesome. Nice seeing that they revealed the Villians of the wave first. can't wait to see what the baf is. Hopefully Man-Spider for spidey, But I don't know who they could do for Cap but hopefully some one awesome.

Thor gets plenty of respect. The fig from Wave 1 is damn near perfect, and the one they've just shown looks great as well. I'd love a classic costume Thor, but there's plenty of time for that.

The REST of the Asgardians, however...they get no love. I'm hoping against hope that they recognize the demand for comic-accurate figures, not movie-accurate. 'Cuz those suck.

Thor gets plenty of respect. The fig from Wave 1 is damn near perfect, and the one they've just shown looks great as well. I'd love a classic costume Thor, but there's plenty of time for that.

The REST of the Asgardians, however...they get no love. I'm hoping against hope that they recognize the demand for comic-accurate figures, not movie-accurate. 'Cuz those suck.

well that what I meant when I said Thor get no respect.

Yeah, the lack of a Thor Legends wave is glaring if they are going to pump out a themed wave for every movie. I want to see:

1st Release

Eric Masterson Thor / Thunderstrike (50/50 variant)

Fandral / Hogun (running change)
Enchantress
BAF 1: Volstagg

2nd Release
Skurge the Executioner

Classic Loki (in the costume he was released in for the MU figure)

Valkyrie / Sif (running change)
BAF 2: Odin

Now I am positive they made the right decision. Looking forward to the Year of the Movies. (though they didn't announce a Thor Line. Oh well we might get a Exclusive line soon).

Spidey Legends - Not only are they given us up to date Version of Classic characters but we are finally getting a blasting Black Cat Remake!!!!! About F-ing time. Beetle look class and I can see they repaint it and given it a new head and wing and making it into the Classic Bettle. Boomerang......not like that they gave us this version but I am loving that we get a really obscure character. As for Ultimate Green Goblin, I ldon't like how hasbro has to thrown in one of the main 3 villians (GG, Venom and Doc Ock). But I really wanted this version of GG.

Cap Legends - Love that we get a Baron Zemo. I know almost everyone wanted him. Nice that we get another Marvel Now figure. Hopefully we will get a Iron man one by the time Avengers 2 come out. Red Skull, i'll only get if it the regular but I freaking love that we finally getting AIM Soldiers. Hasbro do yourself a favor and make this the regular figure. you will make sooooo much money. The skull can be the freaking hard to obtain POS. By the way who does those slide cause he is a idiot. That the comic version you dolt.I extreme curious to know what the Army Builder baf is. any guess? Im thinking Adaptiod but he really isn't a AB per say.

GOTG - nice to see that they have confirmed a GOTG legends. Make the BAF Thanos and I will shot anyone who pisses you off.

I am really looking forward to the next 3 or 4 year of movie tie-in lines.

I'm very happy with everything. If do what they did with the thunderbolts punisher going forward we will get all the variants. They should have one of each in every case I think. I really want that tigers hark and radioactive man. Plus the bulldozer. They have enough figures to do a filler wave with all the running changes

I don't like that Cap or Boomerang. Basically cuase I have never seen them (yet we are only just getting to AVX over here). But I am delighted Boomerang is getting made. that's another off my list. Can someone tell me when that costume from?

This is Marvel NOW! Captain America's costume:

225px-Steven_Rogers_%28Earth-616%29_from

And this is Boomerang's Thunderbolts/Modern costume:

Frederick_Myers_%28Earth-616%29_from_Sup

we actually have most if not all the figure for Cap Legends.

• Captain America (Marvel Now)
  • Captain America (Movie)
  • Red Skull (Movie)
  • Baron Helmut Zemo
  • AIM Soldier
  • Winter Soldier (Movie)
  • Black Widow (Movie)

Still no word on what the AB Baf will be. Also Im thinking they are going to spilt this into 2 wave so there might be another figure to be revealed. Hopefully they will reveal it at NYCC or toyfair,

Looking forward to this new approach. Especially Black Cat and finally a movie Black Widow (she needs a little more hair over her forehead though). Can I say Black Cat again? Only thing is the "swaps" as they call them being on hold for Wolverine. I really wanted that Rogue and Cyclops. Also now I have to customize wings as well as a long haired sculpt for Songbird. Waiting for the "swaps" of the last two waves if we see them is sucking too along with no Cage in retail. But oh well I cant expect everything. I'm still happy with the new stuff we are getting. Love the ladies! Did I mention Black Cat? lol.

I'm also very happy. Black Cat woot woot! Man they sure did go thunderbolts crazy didn't they? But I love it.. I just hope they can work all the swaps or variants into waves so everyone can get them. I'm also surprised they did not mention a Thor legends wave? Maybe in the near future? I can see bulldozer getting put out then. GOTG oh yeah!!! Plus I can see an iceman and bishop coming our way

I'm also very happy. Black Cat woot woot! Man they sure did go thunderbolts crazy didn't they? But I love it.. I just hope they can work all the swaps or variants into waves so everyone can get them. I'm also surprised they did not mention a Thor legends wave? Maybe in the near future? I can see bulldozer getting put out then. GOTG oh yeah!!! Plus I can see an iceman and bishop coming our way

Yeah Thor would be nice. i really want the Warriors Three and Enchantress and Sif as variants maybe. A BAF Hela would be cool too so she could go up against our hopeful Moonstar.

• Red Skull (Movie)
  • Baron Helmut Zemo
  • AIM Soldier
  • Winter Soldier (Movie)
  • Black Widow (Movie)

Still no word on what the AB Baf will be. Also Im thinking they are going to spilt this into 2 wave so there might be another figure to be revealed. Hopefully they will reveal it at NYCC or toyfair,

I think it would be cool to include the AIM agents in each wave rather than make a new figure. But don't get me wrong...I love new figures.

• Red Skull (Movie)
  • Baron Helmut Zemo
  • AIM Soldier
  • Winter Soldier (Movie)
  • Black Widow (Movie)

I think it would be cool to include the AIM agents in each wave rather than make a new figure. But don't get me wrong...I love new figures.

oh! never thought of that. maybe make the second aim the Scientist Surpreme or what ever. You know the guy in Iron Man Armored Adventures.