My MU custom queue.

PushYouDown

I'm just posting this up to sort of help me organize custom plans I want to do and solicit input.

I want to flesh out my X-men collection. Basically I'm trying to have representation of just about ever X-men member (probably up to the Utopia-era where "everyone's an X-man!")

Hound Phoenix

XphoenixII.jpg

Spiderwoman body, sculpted spikes (except I actually have a the spike bracelets from a Chun-Li microman figures to use for the collar). The head is tripping me up. That hair is kind of hard. 80s butchy with the braid.

X-Force Feral and Siryn

feral.jpgSiryn.jpg

Just need these two and 90s style Cable to finish my classic X-Force team.

Feral will just require a lot of sculpting just about everywhere on a base body.

For Siryn I'm using an X-Factor Marvel Girl, collar from a Jubilee jacket and a Joe ROC Scarlet head with hair from Firestar. wings trimmed down from the ML Banshee.

classic Mimic

Amimic.jpg

Classic mimic has some good heft to him but isn't that tall. I was thinking something like the original Wolverine mold. I have a set of wings from a papo figure that will work nice. I just need to track down another Toy Biz Gollum figure for the hands and feet.

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE