Wolverine Legends - Previews Exclusive - Where will these be for sale?

decon

Where can we pick up the Wolverine Legends - Previews Exclusives?

I heard it was LCS only? Will TRU, Target, WM, or HTS.com carry them?

Prefer not to pay BBTS Crazy prices.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS22962&mode=retail

Most likely at LCS for the most part...I doubt very many major retailers will get them. Considering, $20 a figure is not bad (if you buy the case). Keep the ones you want and then sell or trade the ones you don't. But I understand your dilemma.

HTS may get them, but Previews is paying for Exclusivity, so until that runs out (if ever) it may not show up on their site.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got an Emma this weekend and I have to say she's alot better than I thought she would be. The head isn't exactly the same as Satanna's like it seems. If you look close the nose is a little different and so is the expression. I thought it was just the skin tone and make up but it's not. I'm also glad they've changed the lower legs on this base altogether. I just hate she's hard to stand on her own even with the new ankle rockers. Great overall and much better than the first one. I just wish we'd have gotten Rogue too. Now to get the rest of Puck. I don't really care to get the rest of the figures though.

• 1 month later...

I just picked up 3 of the 4 (I have enough Wolverines) at my local comic book store a I have to say I'm very disappointed. This is the first time that I've picked up any figures in retail and the price was jacked cause of it's rarity. I've never had to pay more cause of a variant or chase figure in retail but because Emma Frost is one per case she is double in price than the others? Every place I looked that sold them were exactly the same. Don't know if it's different elsewhere. (I'm in Western Mass). Sad that they couldn't be a standard price like the rest of the figures I've ever bought in stores. Online was the same thing. Just aggravated me that they can do this with a price hike. Ok rant over. Anyone else annoyed by this?

I just picked up 3 of the 4 (I have enough Wolverines) at my local comic book store a I have to say I'm very disappointed. This is the first time that I've picked up any figures in retail and the price was jacked cause of it's rarity. I've never had to pay more cause of a variant or chase figure in retail but because Emma Frost is one per case she is double in price than the others? Every place I looked that sold them were exactly the same. Don't know if it's different elsewhere. (I'm in Western Mass). Sad that they couldn't be a standard price like the rest of the figures I've ever bought in stores. Online was the same thing. Just aggravated me that they can do this with a price hike. Ok rant over. Anyone else annoyed by this?

I think pretty much everyone was annoyed by this and almost all of the case breakdowns for Marvel Legends and Marvel Universe. Case in point (no pun intended), the Captain America Legends Infinite has a total of 4 Captain Americas...out of a box of eight. Hasbro would have more likely made more money and purchases if they made each of their "Army Builders" two per case. I would have bought a complete case if I knew that it included two Hydra soldiers and two AIM soldiers.

Marvel Universe is worse. Their last case included one of each of the newest figures. Out of twelve. Hasbro is purposely has made rare figures to keep a generated buzz even though it may upset most collectors.

The ratios are super annoying. There's a reason the peg warmers all alwas Cap, Iron or Wolverine. If the ratios were better there would hardly be any peg warmers. It's the price that's killing me. I don't like the increase but it is what it is, but to make one figure double in price cause they decide to short the figure on purpose is ludicrous. I can't fathom how that makes any sense.

That's one reason I never buy a case. Emma was the only one I wanted from this series except for Puck himself after the variants were cancelled. I got her and Cyke MOC with the rest of Puck for about $60 shipped rather than kicking out twice that for the 2 extras I didnt want. I do hope these new waves hit at least like the IM3 figs. I didnt have too much of a problem finding them. I took my sweet time getting them once I did.

I would like if for some of the BAF's they would make variant for it so you won't have the same BAF if you don't want one like w/ the Ult Green Goblin line you will have 3 BAF parts left over from the SWAP figures and I don't want 3 left over parts and I don't want another Ult Green Goblin but I also don't want doubles for some figure like that Electro. I think every figure should have a Swap figure like
Sup. Spidey should have Doc Ock or Moon Knight swap figure
Amazing Spidey Movie should have Spider-Man (Comics), Green Goblin, Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly) swap figure

Movie Electro should have Electro (Comics version) swap figure
Cap Line:
MN! Cap maybe Sharon Carter, D-Man swap figure
WWII Cap maybe Human Torch (Jim Hammond), Namor Swap figure
Movie Winter Soldier of course a comic version of him swap figure
Movie Black Widow a Comic vrsion of her swap figure
Movie Cap a comic version of Falcon swap figure