Marvel Legends Epic Heroes

my86outback

Can't believe nobody's posted this yet.

I haven't been on here for a while, but I thought I'd check out your thoughts on this topic ... only to see it wasn't a topic...

RED DEADPOOL IS OUT IN THE UK!!!!
WHITE DOOM IS OUT IN THE UK!!!

Somehow though... the one figure in the entire wave I was most looking forward too, Dani, is still missing.

The figures are for sale at Home Bargain but can also (thankfully for us non UK citizens) be found on the Bay of E.

redpool and white doom were officially slated for release but the other variant are cancelled. that mean no Moonstone and Blade will be release until they find a space for them in the up coming movie lines. I can see Moonstone being release in the X-men legend and Blade being release in a spidey wave.

redpool and white doom were officially slated for release but the other variant are cancelled. that mean no Moonstone and Blade will be release until they find a space for them in the up coming movie lines. I can see Moonstone being release in the X-men legend and Blade being release in a spidey wave.

So no X-Force Archangel or Bulldozer?! From where did you get this information? I don't recall Hasbro issuing any official statement on the matter. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, but I never saw it.

Hasbro said the variant/swap figures for the first 3 waves of ML that never made it to shelves were currently on hold. Hasbro said the money had already been spent to have the figures tooled so it only made sence for them to try and find some way to get them released eventually. possibly as some type of exclusive wave. They however never made a guarantee they would be released, or how long it would take them to get them released. At this point the official status is they are in limbo (No pun intended). This was what they said at SDCC

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=292&itemid=16264

Next week is NYCC so we may get an update on their current status then, in which case we will be sure to update you all.

Someone going to NYCC needs to interrogate them! Find out the truth. Give me the variants! Give me Stryfe!

Hasbro Is not going to be at NYCC....they are only going to have a press release on Oct 9th with whatever updates they want to share before NYCC. So no chances to grill them and talk crap to them.

Not a press release, a press event, so members of the press like myself will be able to ask them questions. That being said unless something has changed like they found a retailer to pick up the wave as an exclusive I am not sure what kind of answer you all are expecting other than the one they already gave at SDCC. They answered the question, you guys just don't like the answer.

We we will ask, but again, as far as the previous swap figures go, the OFFICIAL status as of SDCC was that they have been canceled. IF Hasbro finds some way to release them then that status could change but I wouldn't really expect news on that till after Toy Fair in Febuary since Toy Fair season is when they would likely be trying to find a retailer to carry them as an exclusive wave, but again there is NO GUARANTEE of that happening.

In other words what I am saying is for those that keep asking, ASSUME they AREN'T coming out at this point, and if at some point down the road they do end up getting released then you will be pleasently surprised as opposed to continuely getting mad because there is no immediate updates at this point.