NYCC Legends!

ender82

dude seriously? those 2 wave are called Captain America and Spider-man. Of course they would put them in it.

I love the new box design. Smaller and more compact.

Mandroid is a really nice addition to ML fans but I not really interested in it. but it will go with our growing number of Shield agents.

Hydra Soldier rocks. miles better then the one that came before but that was comic based. this one seem to be more Bob.

Don't understand why they gave us Carnage of all people. We have a Carnage. What they should have done was given us a Comic Electro update.

Both the spideys look nice and glad to see that they are doing more Marvel Now figure. Hopefully we get a Iron Man Now in the Avengers 2.

Electro, I have no interest in but will get for completist sake.

dude seriously? those 2 wave are called Captain America and Spider-man. Of course they would put them in it.

I love the new box design. Smaller and more compact.

Mandroid is a really nice addition to ML fans but I not really interested in it. but it will go with our growing number of Shield agents.

Hydra Soldier rocks. miles better then the one that came before but that was comic based. this one seem to be more Bob.

Don't understand why they gave us Carnage of all people. We have a Carnage. What they should have done was given us a Comic Electro update.

Both the spideys look nice and glad to see that they are doing more Marvel Now figure. Hopefully we get a Iron Man Now in the Avengers 2.

Electro, I have no interest in but will get for completist sake.

I understand the wave themes. That doesn't mean I have to be happy about it or encourage it. These figures are tired. The hydra soldier and AIM soldier are the ones that I want which means they will be cancelled.

I was just looking at figures that Hasbro has promised us and reading reviews about Cyclops and Emma Frost. I am depressed. Just as I suspected, the Cyclops and Emma are awesome, well-sculpted, well-articulated figures and we won't see the awesome variants that were promised. No Phoenix Cyclops, no Rogue. Probably, no AoA Jean. Three great, needed characters. It will be a long while until we see a X-Men wave again. Curse you, Hasbro. Don't show us shiny figures that you won't be selling. Sorry, I needed to rant.

JayC isn't it just the case that a box will have all the figures including the variant in them. I remember them aiming toward that.

On HTS.com the listing for the Wrecker specifically notes that some will get Bulldozer instead. I got Wrecker. Anyone get Bulldozer?

At this point those swaps are on hold, so your just going to get Wrecker.