Xtreme23

Jubilee Wave:

• Moonstone / Songbird
  • Blizzard / Batroc The Leaper
  • Radioactive Man / Tiger Shark
  • Venom (Flash Thompson)
  • Thor (Marvel Now!)
  • BAF: Jubilee

When are these coming out because they're all really great figures especially Venom and Thor. Maybe we'll get a variant of Venom with red and a Beta Ray Bill variant of Thor because they are pretty much in scale w/ each other.

• 3 weeks later...

Really figures. I switch from MU to Legends and now ML starts pulling a MU. it just doesnt pay to collect Marvel figures oh heck it doesnt pay to collect any Hasbro produced line.

Well it is a little frustrating but we're still getting some pretty cool figures in the line. I think in today's market you just have to take the attitude that you enjoy what we get and not worry about the stuff we don't.

Really figures. I switch from MU to Legends and now ML starts pulling a MU. it just doesnt pay to collect Marvel figures oh heck it doesnt pay to collect any Hasbro produced line.

Well it is a little frustrating but we're still getting some pretty cool figures in the line. I think in today's market you just have to take the attitude that you enjoy what we get and not worry about the stuff we don't.

I don't know about that.

I've been collecting since the beginning and I have almost every figure... but still as a fan of the D-List characters this line has been miserable.

I know it's frowned upon to openly attack Hasbro but they've had issues with every product they produce.

If there is not a movie to prop sales upon they seem in free fall completely incapable of getting product out the door.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I hope I do not kick myself for this statement later but I think Hasbro has "righted the ship." The Spidey and Cap Legends lines seemed to be very successful, fairly good distribution and availability. I know many out there are still struggling with Black Widow and Winter Soldier but given time and the revision cases later this year I think those hold-outs will become available. The swap figures have come out and in healthy numbers. Now if only Hasbro could work these anticipated figures into the better functioning line...

I'd love to get the Agent Venom figure from the Jubilee wave!

I'm just shocked that we have gotten 3 out of the 4 members of the Wrecking Crew, and we very likely will not get the 4th. It's so frustrating.

I wouldn't say that. They did the same thing for the longest time in the Marvel Universe 3.75" line. Three of them (Bulldozer, Thunderball, Piledriver) came out in the comic packs and we all had to wait a little bit until they released Wrecker in a single pack. I think Bulldozer will eventually be released, just don't know when or how...

• 2 months later...

Hasbro really needs to step up their game. We are halfway done with 2014, and we have still not gotten any information about them releasing any of those figures save for jubilee. I was really looking forward for a ( cheaper ) moonstone figure and a tiger shark figure. Well another disappointment, along with sentry and blade, it looks like we won't get any of those figures. ( toybiz wouldn't have pulled a fast one on us )

actually we know that this wave has been officially cancel and the Agent Venom is in the Spidey revision case and that Jubilee is in X-men wave. Moonstone has been release already with the SDCC13 Exclusive. The rest will be put in other wave, most are thinking Batroc will be in the Cap revision.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know why Hasbro canceled this wave, and why are we getting more lame waves instead of this awesome wave. Seriously Hasbro could have made this wave and they would have made more money.

it because Hasbro have move to Movie based theme line for ML and that it would sell to stores.