New Build-A-Figure Idea's

Arod898

I don't know about everyone else but the Hasbro BAF have been kinda weak but not really bad but i have a couple idea's for new BAF that would be awesome. They need to make them 16 inches again like toy biz did

1) Destroyer From Thor (16 inches)

2)Thanos

3) Maybe A Frost Giant idk

Any Other cool ideas?

Now these do not have to be big but over a wave or two make the horsemen of apocalypse. I really don't care which ones just make three of them and I'd be happy. We have angel so I think that would work pretty well. And seeing how a movie is coming out it only makes sense right? Just something ive always wanted like you ideas above also.

Now these do not have to be big but over a wave or two make the horsemen of apocalypse. I really don't care which ones just make three of them and I'd be happy. We have angel so I think that would work pretty well. And seeing how a movie is coming out it only makes sense right? Just something ive always wanted like you ideas above also.

I would also like a horsemen of apocalypse but maybe like a 4 pack of 6 inch figures thatwould be cool

There are so many characters to choose from for BAF's

• Apocalypse
  • Galactus
  • Sentinels
    I missed out on all of 'em
  • Fin Fang Foom
  • Frost Giants would be good
  • The Watcher with Deadpool accessories
  • Hulk and Rulk size of MS versions w/ articulation
  • Thing size of MS version w/ articulation
  • Modern Giant-Man

I say this to people but forget the 16" baf FOR A LONG WHILE. the toy economy can't support them at the moment.

anyhow who I want.

1. Thanos
  2. Lockjaw
  3. Kree Sentry
  4. Nimrod
  5. Sauron
  6. Devil Dino
  7. Terminex (yes I know Im contradicting myself but I want him)
  8. Stature
  9. Strong Guy
  10. Psycho-man

I forgot allll about Nimrod & Sauron.....great picks.....Four Horseman pack would be coolio too

Stan Lee?! Seriously?! Horrible idea. May as well make BAFs of the damn interns at Marvel.

tarot is surely correct about the larger scale figures being off the table, but setting that aside...SURTUR.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Damn....Surtur is an awesome idea....I need my nerd-badge revoked I haven't read comics in years & since my collection is somebody else's now I haven't been able to read up on anything......nothing upstairs but Cobwebs & memories of reading comics at one time.....I forgot alllll about Surtur.....

Stan Lee?! Seriously?! Horrible idea. May as well make BAFs of the damn interns at Marvel.

tarot is surely correct about the larger scale figures being off the table, but setting that aside...SURTUR.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Damn....Surtur is an awesome idea....I need my nerd-badge revoked I haven't read comics in years & since my collection is somebody else's now I haven't been able to read up on anything......nothing upstairs but Cobwebs & memories of reading comics at one time.....I forgot alllll about Surtur.....

Man, I want a Masterworks-scale Surtur figure so bad! Others had some great ideas (Infinity Eternity...d'oh/Celestials), but I'd be over the moon with a Surtur.

• 2 months later...

I think the thanos select rocks.

Frost giant is cool but only if they do s thor set including the warrior 3 and Lady sif or Loki .

think a stature would be cool but would never happen

would love to see some sort of diorama I.e

Dooms thorn

nick furrys car

weapon X's holding chamber

maybe Mr. Fanatics computer or the fantastic car

I don't know something lager. I know i would pay more

• 2 months later...

There are so many characters to choose from for BAF's

• Apocalypse
  • Galactus
  • Sentinels

I missed out on all of 'em

• Fin Fang Foom
  • Frost Giants would be good
  • The Watcher with Deadpool accessories
  • Hulk and Rulk size of MS versions w/ articulation
  • Thing size of MS version w/ articulation
  • Modern Giant-Man

You didn't miss out on them. Buy them on eBay.