What are the thoughts about the new Amazing Spider-Man Marvel Legends Infinite figure?

CharrdWood

Certain poses do look weird, but for the most part he looks fine to me. Maybe the pics make him looks weird because I think he looks great. Actually looks and does "spidey" stuff unlike the previous versions which I thought were too stiff (like the Scarlet spiderman and big time spiderman or the movie one that came out a few years ago...). Honestly though the superior spiderman looks better. Maybe it's the paint job? Don't know but Superior Spidey just looks slick minus a few botched up web lines.

I don't have one yet, my bbts order just shipped the other day. However from pics it seems pretty good. Personally if you are looking for a definitive Spidey they all cost a ton. I wouldn't say this is the "best" Spider-Man but it seems like a great one. I'll try to remember to post again when I get a good look at this one. The Sinister 6 Spidey or the McFarlane/Campbell Spidey are probably the best, but cost a bit too much for anyone but a hardcore Spidey fan to shell out for.

Got mine yesterday. TASM2 Spidey is alright, nothing special. He's certainly better articulated than the past Hasbro Spideys, but that's not saying much. I personally don't like the shoulder articulation, plus he seems a little small, the swappable hands are an awesome idea but compared to past Spider-Men it just doesn't stand out. He'd fit in well enough in a Legends collection that's missing a Spider-Man. Personally I think Superior Spider-Man is the better of the two.

Thanks to all for posting. I bit the bullet once Zemo came back in stock on HTS.com and picked up Skull, Zemo, and Spider-Man. Saw Spidey in a Target today and I think I'm gonna be happy with him.

But tarot is right...both the Cap and Spidey lines are awesome. Now if I could only manage to snag a Hydra Soldier, A.I.M. Soldier, Carnage, and Black Cat at retail...yeah, I know I'm dreaming...