Toys R Us X-Men Exclusive Up For Preorder

Slashman3

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If pre ordered are you charged now or before they ship? With my bbts order starting to fill another 100 now would kind of suck.

I think you re charged after it ships. I was thinking about pre-ordering the Ninja Turtles Party Wagon back in July from ToysRus but decided against it. I caved and bought it at the store. I think I will check on these the same way. Not really sure if I really want these. I have the old Toybiz set before Legends ever came out back in the 90's.

Looking at them I like some of the figures but not all of them. Beast is the one I want mostly. Dose anyone else not like the ice man

?? I know they are following the comics but there is just something strange with him. If your charged after shipping then ill pull the trigger. If not ill find them some place.

Looking at Toys R Us, I do not see them up anymore. Did they sell out?

Hopefully they pulled the listing to adjust the outrageous price...

They did adjust the price.......

It's 139.99 now.

I am darn sure not grabbing these lol.

They probably did it for those who were using the 15% coupon on the $120 set. This way, they can still use the coupon and still get the set for $120. It's a win/win...for TRU...but they just lost out on my money

You are probably right about that. I am curious what the price will be when they out these back up again.

Eh no thanks, not much for first appearance looks or the All New X-Men series, plus the most recent price is outrageous.

If pre ordered are you charged now or before they ship? With my bbts order starting to fill another 100 now would kind of suck.

They charge right away. I pre-ordered off them recently and was a little surprised.

Eh no thanks, not much for first appearance looks or the All New X-Men series, plus the most recent price is outrageous.

They charge right away. I pre-ordered off them recently and was a little surprised.

The All New X-Men Series is great!