Hydra and AIM Soldiers

Tytus84

Doubtful, that would make far too much sense.

+1

I mean, why would Hasbro start making sense now? Like including two Stormtroopers in the next Star Wars 6" wave instead of one Stormtrooper and a Han Solo? Or maybe three Wolverines and one Emma Frost instead of just two of each...Why start making sense now?

I bet it will be (just guessing)

3x Marvel Now! Captain America

2x WWII Captain America

1x Movie Captain America

1x Winter Soldier

1x Black Widow

One thing you can bet on is there is NO way they will pack 2 Black Widows in a case ever.

Yep...the last time I can remember Hasbro packing two of any female in a case was Jubilee in a Marvel Universe case...I think that was done on accident.

Pfffff good grief!! Well at least two Winter Soldiers and people will have another shot at finding Zemo & Red Skull. Seriously can't believe no more troop builders in that wave! Loading up with 3 movie Caps is laughable but to be expected. Black Widow will obviously fly off shelves like Black Cat, Carnage and the troop builders.

The worst part is that it will be so difficult to build the Mandroid which is also essentially a troop builder. I'm not interested in building it but with one torso per case there's gonna be lots of spare arms, legs & heads floating around. The proportions of torsos to all other parts just doesn't make any sense. What were they thinking!? (that's rhetorical; I don't want to know)

The worst part is that it will be so difficult to build the Mandroid which is also essentially a troop builder. I'm not interested in building it but with one torso per case there's gonna be lots of spare arms, legs & heads floating around. The proportions of torsos to all other parts just doesn't make any sense. What were they thinking!? (that's rhetorical; I don't want to know)

That's what I was going to say.

So it takes 2 cases (16 figures) to build one lousy mandroid?

:dry:

With all the bad case breakdowns,no restocks,and online sites mysteriously pulling the Cap legends off their sites I have come to peace that I will never have either Hydra or AIM goons or Skull for that matter. Ill be honest if Hasbro is wanting to get us "adult" collectors outta the hobby its working on this one. Show me all these nice figures then either don't release them{Jubilee wave} or make them horrendous to grab via S#%&y case ratios. First MU and now ML.

Well we can always hope for Captain America Infinity revision waves like they did with the first couple waves (Terrax/Zola). Maybe mix in some more movie figs with troop builders.

We know that Hasbro understands the concept of troop building. Looking at their Star Wars and GI Joe franchises, they know that there is money in people wanting more than one figure. Yet, for some reason, they struggle getting more troop builders out there for Marvel Legends.

They used to do well with MU. I have several AIM troops and Skrull soldiers. I have about 10 Hand ninjas. I was able to scoop up a couple of Soldiers and Henchmen 3-packs at a decent price.

Now they just make it impossible. Even with their Star Wars Black 6". What makes more sense, two Stormtroopers, or one Stormtrooper and a Han Solo (that most people already have?)

Well we can always hope for Captain America Infinity revision waves like they did with the first couple waves (Terrax/Zola). Maybe mix in some more movie figs with troop builders.

We know that Hasbro understands the concept of troop building. Looking at their Star Wars and GI Joe franchises, they know that there is money in people wanting more than one figure. Yet, for some reason, they struggle getting more troop builders out there for Marvel Legends.

They used to do well with MU. I have several AIM troops and Skrull soldiers. I have about 10 Hand ninjas. I was able to scoop up a couple of Soldiers and Henchmen 3-packs at a decent price.

Now they just make it impossible. Even with their Star Wars Black 6". What makes more sense, two Stormtroopers, or one Stormtrooper and a Han Solo (that most people already have?)

I think hasbro treats Marvel Legends like the "red headed step kid" Every comic con I've been to the hasbro panel has all these great plans but by next year they end up explaining what went wrong on canceled figs and distribution, then they promise positive changes and then the cycle repeats. I've talked to Jesse Falcon once when he was doing the great comic legends toy line and he made it seem to me that Hasbro ( higher ups) do not really have ML as any priority.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey if anyone still needs at least one Hydra or AIM soldier I got mine off of dorksidetoys.com. The price is a bit more than I wanted to pay but I figured I had to have at least one of each and it's better than most scalpers especially for the AIM soldier 26.99 for Hydra, 24.99 for AIM. Fast shipping too.