Hydra and AIM Soldiers

Tytus84

So, I've seen people say Hasbro is trying to get adult collectors out of the hobby, I was curious had Hasbro come out and said that? It seems stupid to me because adult collectors are more likely to drop 20$ than parents for their kids. I see it all the time parents talk their kids into buying the 5.99$ figures instead. I check my Target every day after work and see this happen at least 3 times a week. Also, has anybody asked Hasbro at Toy Fair or Comic Con why they do the case ratios so stupidly? Obviously a little nicer than that but I'm just curious what they say their motives are behind the way they pack the cases? Instead of putting 2 or each caps why not put two AIM and Hydra soldiers? It just seems so stupid because they would be guaranteed to sell. I should take a picture of the Target in the next town, they have 3 of each Superior and Amazing Spider-Man figures. Sorry, it's just frustrating.

So, I've seen people say Hasbro is trying to get adult collectors out of the hobby, I was curious had Hasbro come out and said that? It seems stupid to me because adult collectors are more likely to drop 20$ than parents for their kids. I see it all the time parents talk their kids into buying the 5.99$ figures instead. I check my Target every day after work and see this happen at least 3 times a week. Also, has anybody asked Hasbro at Toy Fair or Comic Con why they do the case ratios so stupidly? Obviously a little nicer than that but I'm just curious what they say their motives are behind the way they pack the cases? Instead of putting 2 or each caps why not put two AIM and Hydra soldiers? It just seems so stupid because they would be guaranteed to sell. I should take a picture of the Target in the next town, they have 3 of each Superior and Amazing Spider-Man figures. Sorry, it's just frustrating.

Hasbro knows exactly what they are doing to increase demand. If they only release 1 per case of the most desired figures, then people will keep wanting their figures. Honestly, I don't know what they do with pegwarmers. Those eventually sell too, just takes longer or gets clearanced out.

Hey if anyone still needs at least one Hydra or AIM soldier I got mine off of dorksidetoys.com. The price is a bit more than I wanted to pay but I figured I had to have at least one of each and it's better than most scalpers especially for the AIM soldier 26.99 for Hydra, 24.99 for AIM. Fast shipping too.

Dang the AIM Soldiers are gone! I really do want two more to go with my three Hydra Soldiers.

• 3 weeks later...

Too bad they didn't do 2 or 3 packs of soldiers. I'm sure there's more and I realize some of these wouldn't be the most exciting but I'm inclined to buy cool figures regardless of caring about who they are.

AIM

Hydra

Hand

Hellfire Club soldiers

Shield Agents

Skrull

Kree

Nova Corps

NYPD - Featured constantly in NYC based comics.
Army for Hulk chasing

Too bad they didn't do 2 or 3 packs of soldiers. I'm sure there's more and I realize some of these wouldn't be the most exciting but I'm inclined to buy cool figures regardless of caring about who they are.

AIM

Hydra

Hand

Hellfire Club soldiers

Shield Agents

Skrull

Kree

Nova Core

NYPD - Featured constantly in NYC based comics.

Army for Hulk chasing

Cool idea, they've released a lot of these as singles so it wouldn't be too hard for them to just do a multi-pack. I'd definitely pick a pack up of each of these.

Yeah I'd prob buy a few. They did something similar with the Marvel Universe which was really cool but I did end up with some white Hand ninjas that I could have done without.

Even if they keep 'em single packed they should at least be packed heavy with the mindset that this is an opportunity to sell multiple copies of the same figure to a single person rather than missing out on money because they want there to be a demand.

All I know is I need some more Hydra & AIM troops in my life.....I wish they would'a adjusted the ratio & there's still time but its not like Hasbro releases the production numbers to let us know when the well will run dry....I passed on a AIM trooper last week now I wished I hadn't but I needed to save some $ for the figs I was missing....I only saw one 3.75" AIM fig at retail...never saw another one after that..

I've been seeing a lot of aim and hydra soldiers. I'd like to have picked some up for trade but I'm broke, but maybe there's not as many people caring about them as we think.. or maybe it's just my area,

Just walmart or other places as well?

Yeah I picked up a pair for myself and then saw them both at 2 other Walmarts and a Target. This was also in Maine.. so again it could just be my area.