GOTG Legends

tarot

While I would have prefer a full comic wave I must admit these figure look good.Not great but good.

My guess is the 2 other figures will be the previously announced Starlord comic version and a new comic Gamora which would be nice as with ML Drax and Rocket Racoon with this Groot baf as a perfect stand in for the comic version we would have a nice chunk of the GOTG.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I like the line up, although the movie Rocket Raccoon looks funny to me. I'll probably end up getting the set, I seen on the comments on the article I read someone said a leaked list suggested Iron Man and Nova as other figures. A Nova would be cool, but I have enough Iron Man figures. I think we're good til they release the 3rd wave of Iron Man Legends (if ever.)

It's very risky to release a full movie wave of these guys (even IF we get a couple comic versions). They didn't even do full movie waves for Cap or ASM 2. The movie itself is a huge gamble in my opinion. Us regular collectors/comic readers barely know these characters let alone the general public. I am certainly not paying $20 each for these...especially not that tiny Rocket Raccoon. They are pretty cool though. I'll probably get the Groot BAF on eBay.

Im hoping that Starlord and Gamora will have swap figure of there comic version.

Other then that Im glad we are getting a new nova cause people have been asking for that version since the first version came out.That been said I never thought I see the day we have 2 versions of Nova (even though he is dead now).

Not likely the Iron man. Don't get me wrong I know why they brought him out and Love adding more to my armoury I just don't like that design.

Annihilation Nova, I'm definitely stoked, been wanting that version for a long time now, but I'm probably one of the few Nova fans left now. I really hope the comic version of Starlord that they showed the prototype of last year will make it out in this wave somehow. Groot BAF is cool even if it's a movie version, probably get the set just for that.

Annihilation Nova, I'm definitely stoked, been wanting that version for a long time now, but I'm probably one of the few Nova fans left now. I really hope the comic version of Starlord that they showed the prototype of last year will make it out in this wave somehow. Groot BAF is cool even if it's a movie version, probably get the set just for that.

I'm kind of late to respond to this, but I'm a huge Nova fan from way back before New Warriors. If he hasn't already, I hope he makes his way back to the 616 Universe and pushes the other Nova to the side...

I'm kind of late to respond to this, but I'm a huge Nova fan from way back before New Warriors. If he hasn't already, I hope he makes his way back to the 616 Universe and pushes the other Nova to the side...

Sadly he hasn't while both Star-Lord and Thanos who supposedly died with him did. I'm rather sick of the new Nova and the people that seem to flock to him. I can't wait for the day Rich comes back and takes over again. If this figure is half as awesome as it looks it'll at least hold me over. Glad to see there's still some love for Rich Rider out there!

I also wouldn't mind an entire comic series focusing on the Abnett and Lanning GotG team to go with Rocket and Drax we already have.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sooo not excited for that line, what with only 2 comic figures. I cannot justify spending $22 + shipping and customs for a Rocket Raccoon with no leg articulation, or for a Gamora that is less than stellar in appearance. What happened to the comic Star Lord (that was shown as a concept art either last year or the year before during SDCC)? IF it comes out as a swap later, then I might think about it. It would be nice to get a comic Groot BAF in the second wave, a Starlord & Gamora comic swaps, and possibly Agent Venom, but I fear this is just wishful thinking.

Ugh, I'm dying here. I need a Legends set that I'm gonna be excited for the coming months! When do they usually reveal the SDCC exclusives? April or May?

Sooo not excited for that line, what with only 2 comic figures. I cannot justify spending $22 + shipping and customs for a Rocket Raccoon with no leg articulation, or for a Gamora that is less than stellar in appearance. What happened to the comic Star Lord (that was shown as a concept art either last year or the year before during SDCC)? IF it comes out as a swap later, then I might think about it. It would be nice to get a comic Groot BAF in the second wave, a Starlord & Gamora comic swaps, and possibly Agent Venom, but I fear this is just wishful thinking.

Ugh, I'm dying here. I need a Legends set that I'm gonna be excited for the coming months! When do they usually reveal the SDCC exclusives? April or May?

it usually reveal official in June or early july. They don't want to reveal too much of the exclusive too soon.