GOTG Legends

tarot

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I can't say that I'm really happy for those figures. I mean not that I don't like guardians of the galaxy but Hasbro is really taking a risk at making a wave of them. Not a lot of people know anything about them and honesty I would prefer the old jubilee wave ( the one with tiger shark and moonstone ) over them. I'm also a bit surprised that Hasbro didn't release a x-men DOFP wave. I think Hasbro should wait for the movie to be released and then sell the wave. It will make more money and add more fans would be attached to both. After all Hasbro has a lot of unreleased figures that a lot of people want ( like classic Hawkeye or Sentry ) and I think Hasbro should play catch up first.

Well, I can't say that I'm really happy for those figures. I mean not that I don't like guardians of the galaxy but Hasbro is really taking a risk at making a wave of them. Not a lot of people know anything about them and honesty I would prefer the old jubilee wave ( the one with tiger shark and moonstone ) over them. I'm also a bit surprised that Hasbro didn't release a x-men DOFP wave. I think Hasbro should wait for the movie to be released and then sell the wave. It will make more money and add more fans would be attached to both. After all Hasbro has a lot of unreleased figures that a lot of people want ( like classic Hawkeye or Sentry ) and I think Hasbro should play catch up first.

marvel are going anti-Fox so hasbro can't realise any merchanise for the X-men (don't know why they allow Spidey though). Also that X-men legend is Hasbro push for XMDOPF

In Shartimus Prime's review of starlord he said there will be a comic accurate starlord that will released later. Does anybody have any more info on this? I would prefer comic accurate figures than their movie counterparts any day!!

The SDCC Marvel Legends exclusive will feature a comic version of Star Lord.

Got my email on Friday from Toywiz saying my Guardians order was shipped. Can't wait for it!

Anyone else order the GOTG wave from Dorkside?

Looks like they still haven't gotten them in stock.

I think its because Hasbro usually takes a while to send their shipments to Dorkside. I remember when I ordered the Wave 2 Captain America figures from Dorkside and it was the same situation as you have now. No complaints from me though as their customer service was very helpful and when the figures did ship out, it came almost instantaneously.

David_D, glad to share that I was able to find the complete GOTG set at my local Target in Laredo, TX on Saturday. I checked the DPCI code on the price scanner and it said in stock. I asked the employee in toys if he could check the stockroom for me and he was nice enough to go. He asked if I was going to scoop up the complete wave; and unfortunately, I only had cash to spare for one fig. He asked which one interested me the most and I was like Nova. So I'm glad to say and I quote the Thor sequel ending credits scene, "one down five more to go". Good luck to everyone in the hunt.

Went to my local target today. They had them in stock but said I couldn't buy them until the 20th. :( apparently there is a hold date.

I did the same thing yesterday, but they pulled them from the back and sold them to me. The June 20th date is rather noticeable on the case box.

Got my email on Friday from Toywiz saying my Guardians order was shipped. Can't wait for it!

Anyone else order the GOTG wave from Dorkside?

Looks like they still haven't gotten them in stock.

I think its because Hasbro usually takes a while to send their shipments to Dorkside. I remember when I ordered the Wave 2 Captain America figures from Dorkside and it was the same situation as you have now. No complaints from me though as their customer service was very helpful and when the figures did ship out, it came almost instantaneously.

We actually got a small amount of them last week and processed some of the earliest orders. The bulk of our order is suppose to arrive any day now. Honestly it's really random, we've been some of the first to get stuff in the past but as you allude we got royally f'ked with the captn america wave 2. Unless u have really deep pockets and are prepared to pay for your own transportation costs from overseas (amazon & TRU) (EE & BBTS) to a lesser degree then you're at Hasbo's mercy and they will send them to you when they want to. thanks again for your business.