X-men Legends

tarot

First of all, this wave is full of figure we really needed be done. (except for 2, you know the ones I mean).

Storm- We reaaalllllllllllllllllly needed a new Storm and this looks awesome.

Magneto- Finally that one remake off my list. a bit bigger then he should be but it might just be the picture

Stryfe- it took 2 year for him to come but the Summer clan is growing bigger and bigger. Just need Corsar and Vulcan.

Cyclop- really?Im glad we are getting a new form of Cyclops but we just had a x-men wave with a cyclops.could have done with someone else like a new Gambit or Havok? you know people in the new movie

Wolverine- well saw it coming. standard a-lister filler.

Jubilee- please just get her out.

as wel Rogue not being in it. I don't mind. we do need her but she might be in it as running change like the recent success with Spidey and Cap.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rogue and Danielle Moonstar, I shan't ever lose hope!

I'm actually excited for this line- all comic costumes, all X-Men, especially since I couldn't care much for the GOTG line, with there being only 2 comic figs (and consequently, the only two I really want)... I could do without the Wolvie figure. I wonder if they recalled all the unsold Wolvie figures and just gave them a head swap? LOL

Can anyone here read Japanese? I'm following the FB group and they say that this will be out in July? So maybe this isn't a "true" Infinite wave, considering how off it is from the DOFP release date. The logo on the top right of the pic still has the old Marvel Legends logo, the one used for the All New X-Men set.

I guess that's okay, but that also means no cute Infinite boxes.

The Cyclops figure is fine. I like it. BUT. Its design is very fluid with the rest of his teammates (Magik, Emma, Mags, etc). Who do we pose it with? lol

Storm, Stryfe, Mags, Jubilee- I'll take em. I'll TAKE ALL OF 'EM!!

YESSSSS! Please. This figure line is awesome. New Storm?! Yes! 2 new characters? YES. Jubilee! and my personal Holy Grail: Stryfe! (I was saving money to commission someone to make it).I don't see any variants which is an awesome thing! I want all of these figures. No running changes. No variants. Please Hasbro, let this be real! Better yet make this a Comic Con exclusive for this year!

I really like the whole wave of figures I wonder who the variants will be I want figures of

• Updated Rogue
  • Gladiator
  • Vulcan
  • Updated Havok
  • Sunfire
  • Namor
  • Updated Beast
  • Nightcrawler
  • Dani Moonstar
  • Cannonball & Sunspot
  • Cloak & Dagger
  • Updated Cable
  • Updated Bishop
  • Angel w/ normal skin and metal wings
  • Updated Iceman

I really hope these don't become a con-exclusive; I never make it to major cons, so I would end up paying out the nose for them. Though, I'm not too worried about that scenario. Yes these are all X-Men characters, but they're not exactly a specific team (like X-Force or Thunderbolts), or even heroes with their specific/classic nemesis. This just looks like an X-Men mash up. The costumes aren't even all from the same era. In the end, I'm still putting my money on these being an online and comic shop exclusive, like that Wolverine Legends set from last year.

The thing that really sucks is that the could have put Rogue or Moonstar as swap figures or Phoenix five Cyclops. Storm's prices availability are going to be worse than Black Widow. I also hate that I have to get another roided out Magneto.like ToyBiz's. But I'll get him just to complete Jubilee. Maybe a new Bishop as a swap for Stryfe? Oh well like some of you have said I'm really glad to be getting more Xmen even if it's just a couple.

I like all of the figures in the line but Mag.. He looks huge and the head is off.. but ill pick him up to build the baf. Is there going to be a pre order like the other X Men set. If not most of us will never get these figures because of scalpers.

Side note when in the world are they going to make a decent Ice Man? Besides the Bobby Drake one toy biz did in their X Men line. I wish they would just make him look like ice man not a weird Silver Surfer.

TRU exclusive doesn't bother me. However they can get the figures out. That Stryfe looks great. He's been on the top of list for 5+ years. I agree that the Rogue needs to be released along with Gladiator, Dazzler, modern Iceman, and some villains. Otherwise, I will be pre-ordering this ASAP. Well done, Hasbro. It's encouraging that Hasbro makes good on some of the news/releases that they announce. Maybe we will get Blade, Sentry, Wrecker, Iron Fist, Moonstar. Maybe we will.

TRU exclusive doesn't bother me. However they can get the figures out. That Stryfe looks great. He's been on the top of list for 5+ years. I agree that the Rogue needs to be released along with Gladiator, Dazzler, modern Iceman, and some villains. Otherwise, I will be pre-ordering this ASAP. Well done, Hasbro. It's encouraging that Hasbro makes good on some of the news/releases that they announce. Maybe we will get Blade, Sentry, Wrecker, Iron Fist, Moonstar. Maybe we will.

I really like the idea of getting a Gladiator and Modern Iceman. But also Modern Angel, Modern Rogue, X-23, Phoenix, Vulcan, Rachael Grey, Sunfire, and Modern Havok

I hope Hasbro doesn't plan on doing any Swaps or Varaints for this TRU Exclusive Wave(Can't really see it happening for a Store Exclusive, but you never know). But if they decide to do so, I hope that Modern Rogue that was suppose to come out in the 2013 The Wolverine Legends line is 1 of the figures. At least you only need 4 out of the 5 figures to build Modern Jubilee, which is why I will most likely pick the 4 needed. I really like the Modern Jubilee look. I'll consider Wolverine when I see it in person. Also nice that this TRU Store Exclusive wave isn't a fully 6-8 figure wave as well.

The deco of the Unmasked Wolverine's costume I think should of been used on the Masked Wolverine figure back in 2013's The Wolverine Legends line. The 1 from The Wolverine Legends always to me looks incomplete because he doesn't have the X logos on him. It looks like Wolverine has a piece of rubber or plastic being used to represent him being unmasked. If that plastic/rubber piece is removable when you pop the head off, then that will make me wonder why Hasbro didn't just put in a extra swapping Masked head for Wolverine so that fans of this costume can have a masked and unmasked look. Course, I can't rule out that this will cause people to buy last year's Wolverine figure just to get the Masked Head(Something I'm thinking of do if I do pick up the TRU Exclusive Wolverine).

i'd like some of these for variants

wolverine and the x-men style iceman

wolverine and the x-men style husk

x-men legacy Rachel grey

wolverine and the x-men style kitty pryde

marvel now! beast

x-men legacy rogue please make this

astonishing x-men northstar

jim-lee gambit

jim-lee rogue

astonishing x-men karma

marvel now! angel

it would also be cool to have some male and female x-men students on either the spider-girl buck or on a new mold

According to Dorksidetoys, the case breakdown of 8 will be:

2 Cyclops

2 Wolverine

2 Stryfe

1 Magneto

1 Storm

There is also a case of 5, I just preordered it, is Dorsidetoys reliable?? I always order from BBTS or TRU, but being and exclusive I don't want to wait.