X-men Legends

tarot

According to Dorksidetoys, the case breakdown of 8 will be:

2 Cyclops

2 Wolverine

2 Stryfe

1 Magneto

1 Storm

There is also a case of 5, I just preordered it, is Dorsidetoys reliable?? I always order from BBTS or TRU, but being and exclusive I don't want to wait.

They don't seem reliable as they say the wave is a Previews exclusive when it was announced as a TRU exclusive and they posted a release date of August when it was announced as a release date of June. Also, no one else has put pre-orders up. But I've never shopped with them. So, I do not know.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't ordered from them yet, precisely because I'm Canadian, and I don't want to pay for custom fees. However, I have heard some people say good things about them. But don't take my or their word for it.

Entertainment Earth also has it up, but it's also advertised strangely. It's listed as a set of 8, but when it breaks the figures down, it lists only 7 (2 Stryfe and Wolvie/ 1 each of Mag, Storm, Cyc)

there up on BBTS now as well. a bit dare for the US but gotta love the currency exchange for euroes. At least this time they are offering the set of 5 instead of the full box.

just cancelled the preorder on Dorksidetoys and placed it on BBTS, as I always buy the figures from them. Preordered the set of 5.

According to Dorksidetoys, the case breakdown of 8 will be:

2 Cyclops

2 Wolverine

2 Stryfe

1 Magneto

1 Storm

There is also a case of 5, I just preordered it, is Dorsidetoys reliable?? I always order from BBTS or TRU, but being and exclusive I don't want to wait.

I've dealt with them several times in the past, they are reliable, and fast on the shipping. However, when it's an exclusive wave they will not get them for some time after the retailers that the wave was exclusive to get them. I actually bought most of the wolverine wave off of them, but it was probably a month after it hit the comic shops.

Will they honor those of us who pre-ordered at the $14.99 price or just cancel all those? I'm out at $24.99 a piece...I don't like any of these figures for that much except maybe Stryfe (who's $19.99 at BBTS).

They should, since they didn't cancel the X-Men boxset preorders that were more than final selling price of $89.99.

Well, I got to admit that the storm and the Stryfe figure look dope ( I really like the Mohawk and the armor ) and it's cool that we are getting them, however I'm not very excited about the wolverine figure. We don't need another wolverine figure, we really have a army of wolverines and I don't like how the Cyclops looks. It's not about the sculpt or the paint but I don't like the marvel now look of Cyclops, it just looks weird on him ( it looks more of a daredevil costume then anything else ) , and I noticed that both of Cyclops hands are made into a fist, which is a turn off for me. It's just that Cyclops is supposed to have a finger or 2 hand where it looks like he is going to press the button on his visor, however that hand is not on this figure so I will skip this figure ( not a bad figure just not what I look for in a Cyclops figure ). The Magneto figure looks cool, but it doesn't look like the helmet is removable which is a bummer. However the jubilee figure looks cool and I'm glad we're getting one finally. Overall the wave is a okay one, not bad but could have gotten better figures ( like a new rogue ) , however the biggest let down for me is the toys'r'us near my house just closed down like 3 weeks ago :(, I'll try to get the storm off eBay.