X-men Legends

tarot

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRU cancelled my preorders, stinks! So I will def have to be hunting for storm and magneto.

Oh man that sucks!! Did you order when they were at the $14.99 price?

I ordered with my paypal account (instead of taking time to log in to my Toys R Us account) which is linked to an old email address that I can't access. My paypal account still has the pending charge on it but I can't figure out if it's been canceled since I can't check the email they sent.

Yeah at the 14.99 price. Yours should be fine mine was cancelled because of my new debit card numbers. I should have used paypal but i didn't.

I know its a little late but I had a similar issue with TRU, I had a pre-order, but the card on file had to be replaced. I left the order alone, then on the street date TRU's system tried to charge my old card and it came back declined. TRU sent me an email regarding the decline, I called their customer service and used my new card numbers and got my pre-order.

I was lucky enough to get that pre order deal for 14.99 then get one at 40% off.. I got one of each figure in the wave. I payed using billmelater through paypal and I have NOT gotten a cancellation email yet.. it was a total of like 67 $ for the whole wave lol...Ill update if toys r us try to change it.

Btw, it would be nice if we can order single figures of this wave after the little test run gets started. I think we may have to re order figures we already have so it can become a success that if it works out correctly can help all of us and be done with scalpers. I have never seen a hydra soldier or an aim soldier in the wild or a winter soldier. I have see a black widow marked up to 65 dollars at my local comic store though lol. I need a widow

Either way I see the storm figure being the big deal of this wave. IT HAS LIKE 80 percent of jubille..

• 2 weeks later...

I picked these up for about $18 Canadian. Pretty happy I found a set bright and early today. Also surprised these are popping up in Canada first and no bilingual carding.

Im really happy with these. Tomorrow they might be on the shelves at another location, willing to trade Storm or Magneto for a Agent Venom figure from the US Wal-Greens if they are accessible.