X-men Legends

tarot

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, are these only in Canda at the moment? Either way I am going to hit up TRU tomorrow bright and early. Its mostly kids who go there so if they have them they should still be in stock. I am going to buy every single one I find. ( I just realized that sounds bad) I would only trade them and hook up people who have hooked me up with MU figures. I hate scalpers.

If I am diligent and check my local TRU a few times a week do you think I will be able to aquire them?

6 30509 24259 7

I found them in Muncie, IN and Castleton, IN. No Storm or Magneto, of course. I grabbed a Cyclops and Stryfe. I talked to the manager at the store in Castleton and he said they have a lot in the warehouses so hopefully they restock them and I can hit the stores before the scalpers this time.

I don't know WTF is going on in NYC. I haven't seen ANY of the Guardians of the Galaxy wave in any stores (although I already own the wave from online ordering), and haven't seen a trace of X-Men Legends. I check stores every chance I get when I'm in the city. I don't know why it's so hard to find Marvel Legends in one of the busiest cities in the damn world.

Hungry for this X-Men wave!!!!

^Have you called the stores and asked about the X-Men wave?

6 30509 24259 7 That's the UPC. One of the managers at one of the first stores I went to told me they had already gotten two cases of them but the night stockers must have taken them after their shift because none of them were on the shelves.