X-men Legends

tarot

For those who preordered, here's what customer service told me:

"Upon checking the information regarding your order status we have confirmed that it is currently backordered waiting for the manufacturer to designate a street date.

We apologize for any disappointment this matter may cause to you."

Not sure what street date means in this context... But take what you will of it.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who preordered, here's what customer service told me:

"Upon checking the information regarding your order status we have confirmed that it is currently backordered waiting for the manufacturer to designate a street date.

We apologize for any disappointment this matter may cause to you."

Not sure what street date means in this context... But take what you will of it.

I think by street date they mean the day they're officially going to release them

I really want to get my hands on these, but patience is the name of the game. I'm more than sure these are gonna warm the toys r us pegs once the initial release rush dies down. Storm might be hard to find at first but it wont be impossible. Thats what the hunt is all about. Then there's also the option of trading through here, so just chill peeps, even if your order is backordered, don't give in to desperation.

I really want to get my hands on these, but patience is the name of the game. I'm more than sure these are gonna warm the toys r us pegs once the initial release rush dies down. Storm might be hard to find at first but it wont be impossible. Thats what the hunt is all about. Then there's also the option of trading through here, so just chill peeps, even if your order is backordered, don't give in to desperation.

Storm will be like finding Black Widow. I won't give in to BBTS crazy shipping prices. The hunt for this stuff takes too much time. Bad distribution in general.

Cyclops, Wolverine, and Stryfe are all back available on the website now, and my guess is that Storm and Magneto also went up overnight but are now gone. Here are the links for the ones who are still available as of right now:

Cyclops: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=33789066

Stryfe: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=33789436

Wolverine: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=33789336

Anyone know the links for Storm and Magneto so I don't have to trust TRU's horrible search function to find them?

Well they canceled my order due to not being able to find my products in stock, though they still have Cyclops and Straife up. I figured I'd still at least get them. I only really want Jubilee, don't care about any of the actual figures, maybe I'd take Magneto. Guess I won't get any now. I'm not paying over $20 per figure before shipping for them.

Looks like my order shipped, with Cyclops, Stryfe, and two figures that only say Ex Marvel Legends X-Men Ast. Hoping the last two actually turn out to be Storm and Magneto like when I originally ordered them.