Agent Venom Possible release?

tarot

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found a whole end cap of agent venom yesterday here in ohio. But the pain was so bad I grabbed one and repainted all the white parts. What's with the paint on these guys.

Yeah its really bad. Mine was passable and I figure I can live with it. I'm not very good at doing line-work like that so I doubt I'll repaint mine.

For my fellow NYCers, do any of you know if this will be sold at Duane Reade as well? It's funny, I can throw a rock and hit a Duane Reade but Walgreen's are few and far between...

Charrd - to answer your question rather belatedly, I found a single Agent Venom at a Midtown Duane Reade earlier today so it is possible for them to get them. It was with a regular Spider-Man (nothing else from the case) and I've been checking this location every other day, so I don't know if the rest were sold, are still in the stockroom, etc. You may have to pester an employee for help, which as you probably know in an NYC DR is fairly dangerous. ;) Good luck!

I found a whole end cap of agent venom yesterday here in ohio. But the pain was so bad I grabbed one and repainted all the white parts. What's with the paint on these guys.

Similar crappy quality as the TRU All-New X-Men box set. Shame, Hasbro.

the X men box set with the ice man or the Jub baf wave? I have the baf wave on its way hope that is not the case. Paint has been pretty good as of late. But my goodness agent venom is just bad. All of them

Similar crappy quality as the TRU All-New X-Men box set. Shame, Hasbro.

the X men box set with the ice man or the Jub baf wave? I have the baf wave on its way hope that is not the case. Paint has been pretty good as of late. But my goodness agent venom is just bad. All of them

Box set. The Jubes wave has mostly been good from what I've seen. It's mainly the store exclusives that have quality issues.

So I called Walgreens this afternoon and asked about the marvel legends featured in their sale paper. They put a manager on the phone and he laughed a little and said I was the tenth person to call today about them. He said they had a truck coming in after three and I could call back and check. He was wicked nice but I'm not calling back, heh.

I checked around every where either they sold out or they are not gonna carry them. Seems like scalpers take them all from what one store manager was telling me. He pretty much said "one guy took them all." Wow....

From what I can tell the gold rush is over on Ebay. Of the first 20 ending soonest, only one has any bids and its sitting at $22. After Ebay and PayPal fees there wouldn't be much profit if any left if it stays at $22.

I pre-ordered Agent Venom and got the same response. I had emailed asking but was told they had no idea and the one representative who responded replied the website had listed the release as November 1st. Frustrating...

I had been excited about how the pre-orders went up until this point. I had actually in a post stated that Walgreens, who is new to the game, handled their pre-orders better than Toys'R'Us in availability of a pre-order without it being pulled, price changed, cancelled, etc. I, however, may be spoke too soon...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...