looking for a MLI black cat and black widow

dominil

Have you tried going to the Trade forums?

Just in case you didn't know, I would advise reading the forum disclaimer, the one that states that they are not responsible for trades going wrong.

Bottom line is, even with the feedback system, there are always risks involved.

One fraudulent tactic highlighted in the disclaimer is when people provide a tracking number and USPS tracking would claim it's been delivered. But scammers deliberately send it to wrong addresses and get their item sent back. Since USPS stops tracking after it "delivers" an item to a destination, the scammer gets away scot free.

I recently came across such a scammer. Thank goodness my transaction was an actual sale and not a trade (therefore, Paypal was able to reverse the sale and give refund), and since I'm Canadian, I was able to provide proof via Canada Post tracking that the item was in fact, sent back to the USA. Standard Lettermail/First Class/ Priority for USPS have standard tracking.

Since you are new, I would recommend:

- UPS tracking- I HATE UPS, but if you are new and in doubt, it'd probably best to use their tracking as it's more accurate.

- USPS more expensive options- such as signature confirmation?

- Conduct actual sales with the other person via paypal. That is, send payment as merchandise, and have the other person send payment as merchandise to you as well.