Legends figures for trade

Legends for trade:

Cap Legends (all still carded, minus the BAF pieces):

Mockingbird

Sharon Carter

Demolition Man

Whirlwind

BAF Pieces:

Absorbing Man left leg (Spider-Man wave 2016)

I'm looking for the following carded, but the packaging doesn't have to be mint:

MU Maria HIll

MU A.I.M. Soldier
MU Ultron (Single carded)
MU Hand Ninja
MU Skrull Soldier
MU X-23
MU X-Force Nightcrawler
MU Punisher (#004 From the first year)
MU Thor (Family Dollar)
MU Spider-Man/Goblin Target 2-Pack
MU Wolverine/Sabretooth Comic Pack
MU Thanos/Adam Warlock Comic Pack
XMOW Gambit
XMOW Deadpool (Deluxe)
XMOW Wolverine/Shirtless Colossus
XMOW Movie Sabretooth
XMOW Movie Logan (Lumberjack)
XMOW Logan w/Motorcycle
XMOW Back Road Brawl
Armored Adventures Mandarin
Armored Adventures Crimson Dynamo
Legends Blackheart
2011 6" Titanium Man

SDCC Dormammu

Marvel Select Uatu

World of Nintendo Sheik

World of Nintendo Walgreen's Star Power Mario

World of Nintendo Walgreen's White Link

DC Multiverse Catwoman (Arkham)

DC Multiverse Knightfall Batman

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Sponsors

• Topics

• This puts what I was trying to say, much more eloquently and to the point. 
    • I would take a look at my other post, in this thread... I’ve already tried to turn the focus back into a more positive direction.
    • First thing I am gonna say about this: "Private companies, private rules" There is nothing political about this or first amendment and things of the sort.  Now for the second part os my 2 cents on this: The irony, is that he criticizes Trump and other people that have a different view from him and the mainstream Hollywood, highly progressive, leftist and things of the sort. These people cannot tolerate a different view on any subject, now try to dictate the rules, what can be shown, spoken and such. BUT, they forget that we are humans, we make mistakes, we are imperfect and sometimes we may say or do things that we regret later on. With the internet, nothing is forgotten, nothing is forever hidden anymore.  Someone cannot cal himself the bastion of self righteousness and have a dark past, because in the next second you are discovered, that crumbles and your hypocrisy will be shown.  The worst part, is that the fans, cannot separate things and will support the person, no matter what bad thing they did, IF their political and ideological views are the same.  But this is wrong. You can't have double standards.  You can't throw stones at Roseanne and hold Gunn your arms and comfort him.  If both did "wrong", they both must suffer the consequences equally.  I say "wrong"  because I believe in liberty. Freedom. Real freedom. You can say and do literally whatever you want. BUT it is "freedom with responsibility"  Do as you please, but beware the consequences of your actions.  Right or wrong could be sometimes just a matter of perspective.  One exception that is very clear is the call for violence. Actual, physical violence. There is no excuse of that. And once again it's not a freedom of speech thing.  They are not being persecuted by the government.  Sure he apologized, said that he was terribly sorry and that he changed. Good for him. His conscious is clear. But if the company decided that it was in their best interest not to have their image linked to his, well, that is it. Deal with it.  The lesson is, don't be quick to judge others, to point flaws, because one day you are in the graces of "the people" but next you could see yourself on the wrong side of door and that door will shut on your face.   On a more "mudane"  side of things, for us the fans of the MCU and GotG, let's see what happens to the franchise now.  Sorry about the long post =]
    • Please leave politics out of this conversation,  whatever the motivation for these tweets being exposed, it simply does not change the level of depravity shown by Mr.  Gunn. We all have our own political  opinions,  but I think we can all agree that when someone makes "jokes"  about molesting children, the political party we affiliate with is in no longer relevant. All Americans,  should condemn Mr. Gunns behavior no matter what personal political bias we have. Let us focus on this story that brings us together in the condemnation of pedophilia rather than attempt to draw equivalency between this and any random politically charged issue.
    • Definitely down with that Vintage Wave Panther, I can't wait to see the rest of them. Sadly I don't feel the Scarlet Spider is different enough to warrant me needing to replace the one I already have which is fantastic already, but the cards look as always so damn good

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE