Has anyone else received an email from TRU saying their order has been processed then another saying it can't be filled? I'm pretty much raging mad because I don't deal with scalpers so basically they screwed me and I'll never get the 2 I preordered.

These never arrived in my local Toys R Us. I never intended on buying them other then maybe that Storm figure and that was a big "IF". I hate Jubilee being a BAF. I would have snatched her up if she was just on her own card. Oh Well. I am not too crazy for Jubilee anyways.

Mine says located in stock. Even after it ships, they could easily have the wrong figures. There is no description in the order history and the item numbers don't show up online.

I got my order of 6 figures $14.99 for 3 and $8.99 for the other 3 (buy one get 1 40% off).

Local TRU didn't have any Jubilee wave, but I did pick up the Star Wars Deluxe Speeder Bikes at TRU and Target this morning.

I ordered Cyclops and Stryfe today from TRU.com. Hasn't shipped yet, but order is being processed. Of course Storm and Magneto aren't on the website.

So if Storm is produced at less quantity, and thus, short-packed in the box, that means they also produce more Jubilee arms and heads than the actual body to put them on? That seems so ridiculous to me, but I understand the so-called business decisions behind it.

I ordered Cyclops and Stryfe today from TRU.com. Hasn't shipped yet, but order is being processed. Of course Storm and Magneto aren't on the website.

So if Storm is produced at less quantity, and thus, short-packed in the box, that means they also produce more Jubilee arms and heads than the actual body to put them on? That seems so ridiculous to me, but I understand the so-called business decisions behind it.

It's always been like this for female figures. Hasbro does it to have artificial demand for collectors.

Has anyone seen this figure before? I am not sure if it is a variant or what. The face doesn't even look like Magneto

Not a variant. Some BUM putting the head from another toy and returned it to the store. Usually they take the BAF piece and put in another one too.

I got so lucky. I wasn't able to preorder any and have found them all except my friend found me storm. The entire wave is just sitting at a TRU in Maine. My comic book store friend said he could order me the wave. I am going to to TRU today if they have Storm or Magneto I might pick them up and trade them here for older figures but I am not sure since no one seems interested.

I got so lucky. I wasn't able to preorder any and have found them all except my friend found me storm. The entire wave is just sitting at a TRU in Maine. My comic book store friend said he could order me the wave. I am going to to TRU today if they have Storm or Magneto I might pick them up and trade them here for older figures but I am not sure since no one seems interested.

I would be interested...I am going to go hunt one more week for storm and magneto, but after that I will need them from a fellow board member.

Thanks

Got a notice from Dorkside today they are cancelling my order for the 5 figure set because the distributor reduced quantities, therefore I'm SOL. Luckily I was able to get the whole wave on ebay and from dorkside for about the same price (120ish), but I always buy two of each so sigh....either I'm off hunting or I'm paying premium on ebay. SUCKS!

24 for each figure is still a fair price.

But I know what you mean. TRU has only sent me 3 of my preorders so far (out of6)... They haven't given me a cancellation notice for the others but we shall see. Luckily I managed to get storm and mags locally but with preorders, it sucks that one always has to have a backup plan.

So I'm officially OCD. There was a paint glob over Jubilee's right eye, and it was kinda bugging me. So I bought an extra Stryfe that had a well-painted Jubilee head, there were about 6 to choose from at TRU in Times Square, and I swapped the head out on my Jubilee figure and will return the extra Stryfe tomorrow.