Larger scale figures (ML, MS, Icons) Collector questions

decon

1) What larger scale figures do you collect?

2) Which was the hardest or most expensive to find?

3) Which figures are your favorites?

4) How do you STORE/DISPLAY everything?

It's scary that only a few years ago I started my collection with a single Green Hulk MU (Series 2) 3.75" from Walmart....

1) ML, MS, Sideshow Toys Legendary Scale Bust (Emma and Hulk), Star Wars Black Series 6", Macross/Robotech VF-1S (Yamato, Takatoku) and anything SDCC

2) End Hulk and Emma Frost Wolverine Legends (Puck BAF)

3) Absolute favorite is Marvel Icon Legends 12" Hulk, second is SWBS Deluxe Speeder Bike with Biker Scout

4) I keep everything MOC so it's stacked up in boxes, if I really like something I'll buy an extra to display/play.

Love the BAF stuff for ML so I picked up the Apocalypse, Red Hulk, Sentinel, Fin Fang Foom, Modok, Galactus, Puck, Mandroid, Ultimate GG, Groot series.

I'm not sure why I started collecting MS, they seem boring now and take up too much space!

• 2 weeks later...

I open most of mine. I get a couple MS figures that I think will fit well with my other figures in scale. Like I have the Hulk unleashed figure for the avengers, and I bought the original Hulk from Disney store, that thing weighs 3lbs. I love their colossus. I wish I would have picked up The Wolverine figure. More of a ML lover though and I like the 3.75s too.

I have to agree with you, that Speeder Bike is awesome! I like the little ankle holster. I really enjoy the black series too. I always like Star Wars but never collect the figures until blak series came a long. I just recently started collecting 3.75.

However, most of my stuff is stored away right now, as I don't have enough room to display them. Between my action figure and brick/blok collection, space is limited. Oh I also really like the Jakk's Pacific World of Nintendo 4in and 6in figures, I wake up every morning with Bowser and Donkey Kong staring at me. I want to make a shelf specifically for this line and have a Smash Bros. type theme to it. Maybe design it after one of my favorite levels. I absolutely love the Figma Samus figure too. I wish there were more Mega Man figures available. If I ever get enough space to do what I want I'll be posting pics.

I forgot to answer a question. The hardest figure to find was SWBS Boba Fett. I got lucky and found him at Target after going there everyday on my lunch. Which I am going to start doing again to get that new 3 pack ML when it hits and the Shadow Squadron SWBS, I want at least 3 Shadow Squadron sets. I'm hoping they'll do different sets too.

• 1 month later...