Is there a trading community here at all?

Heisenberg

I work in retail so I can often get the harder to find figures . I also am friends with a guy who owns a comic shop. The thing is I don't want to be a scalper. So, do you guys trade at all or no? I could probably trade Carnage, Black Cat, Black Widow and Spider Woman. I am also pretty sure I can get a full case of the new X-Men wave. Only problem is I might need to keep Storm but maybe not it depends. I am mostly looking for older X-Men Legends. Beast, Sinister, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Jean Grey, Wolverine, and Emma lol.

Another idea I had was if I need to buy the case to get Storm would anyone be interested in buying all the rest at retail price plus shipping? I am very new to Legends so forgive me if any of this sounds ignorant. Let me know. Happy hunting.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. I would also be very interested in trading for Marvel Universe figures as that is my main love.

Jordan

Hello there! I'd be interested in trading for Magneto and Jubilee pieces, if you are not going to build her. I have items available for trade listed (here). Let me know if you are interested in anything or we can strike some kind of deal.

As for the trading scene here, it seems to be pretty dried up. I've traded here many times but it has slowed down in the last year or so dramtically. There is a specific section on the forums for trading though; http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?showforum=115

Trading has largely slowed down because there isn't s#it to trade imo! There was a lot of MU trading when figures were being consistently released (at least, based on Hasbro's definition of "consistent"). That said, I've tried a couple times to trade for ML but haven't had any takers.

That said, Heisenberg, what would you take in trade for Carnage? ML or MU. And how much does ML retail for where you live?