X-Men wave figure quality order

Heisenberg

In what order would you put the current X-Men wave in terms of your favorite to least favorite. I guess I don't mean whats the best MADE figure but whats your favorite from 1 to 6? I ask because I really can't seem to choose. I thought that I wasn't going to like the Wolverine but I actually love the figure. Cyclops seems a little basic (?) compared to the others but I love the costume and the storyline that goes with it. So, what do you think?

Favorite... #1: Storm

#2: Jubilee

#3: Magneto

#4: Stryfe

#5: Wolverine

And Least Favorite... #6: Cyclops

That being said, as a non-fan of Wolverine, I LOVE the figure. He only got edged down so low on the list because Stryfe is a new character to the line, and Magneto was a much-needed remake. So the only true clunker of the wave for me is Cyclops.

I haven't gotten them yet but here what I think:

1. Strife - new character big ass sculpt, the metal marble paint can be sloppy but still a nice figure.

2. Jubilee - Classic X-men character nice to see her be release the only thing I don't like is she is the BAF (and first official proper Female BAF)

3. Storm - don't like the mohawk look but it is still nice to see the no. 1 popular female x-men getting more figures

4. Magneto- mostly the same as storm and i can throw away that horrible looking TB figure (horrible for this day and age)

5. Cyclops - he only just beat Wolverine since he is a new costume and not just a unmasked version

6. Wolverine - while the head sculpt is really nice, rerelease the same figure as the last X-men wave is just stupid. was he supposed to be a variant that never got release. At least have had his Marvel Now costume or classic costume for pete sake.

I have them all now so if I had to rate them.....

1. Storm (This is just a great figure)

2. Stryfe (Same as Storm really, a great unique figure)

3. Wolverine/Cyclops (Ok, so I am going to cheat here. I love the Wolverine figure but I love having Cyclops in that costume. They look awesome together!)

4. Magneto (Probably my favorite Magneto figure there is)

5. Jubilee (Only in relation to the others. I like her look)

Now, I love all these figures and it feels odd having Jubilee and Magneto down so far. This wave was just right in my sweet spot. I mostly collect MU but now I want to go back and get Hope, Beast, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Captain America, Mr. Sinister and a few others. I can't wait for Scarlet Witch and Magik.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the smaller size of the new Magneto but I like the head/helmet and cape from the old ToyBiz one, probably stick with the old one sadly. Storm was good but I didn't like the cape material. Jubilee and Stryfe were both really good I was surprised how much I like them. Cyclops was underwhelming and he's the one I really wanted so it doesn't make much sense. Passed on Wolverine, his paint is better, but the lack of a masked head makes me prefer the Puck series one.