legendarybarr

Marvel Legends Inifinite 3 pack DCPI number & Price

That ain't bad for three figures considering they go for $20 each now. Even if it is 2 new figures and a repack Cap.

they might change for us markets don't forget that. I'm just wondering what I should look under on ebay since im from Ireland

50.00 seems like an unlikely price to me. It may just be a place holder I would expect 49.99 or something like that. Still though great job on getting the dcpi and what not.

Yeah some Targets are really good and will just punch the numbers in on their little handheld scanner. I've actually had one question me on how I knew the dcpi number before they were released. Cap Wave 1 before they hit 19.99$. He got them for me but kept saying I don't know how you know the number. I told him I spent hours of doing math until I figured out the number by solving for X. He just looked at me like I was crazy. Whatever I got my Marvel Legends.

I think they are slowly moving to the no numbers on the scanner because one of the ones near me used to have them and now they're all just scanners.

Anyone know when these will start trickling in? Thanks for the barcode and code info as well!

Just looked on Ebay. Two guys from the East coast have them up for sale NY and NJ...sigh like always S. California will probably get them last.

I hope this isn't too difficult to track down. Really want to pick it up. Have wanted a Ms. Marvel for quite some time and always struggled to bite the bullet on the ToyBiz one. It has always been a bit pricey and I never really thought the figure looked that great. I am hoping this will solve the gap in my collection at retail price with a more attractive figure.

Where on the east coast are you? I've been hitting Targets in western Pennsylvania with no luck.

Yeah, I'm in Western PA too, no luck though.

Where on the east coast are you? I've been hitting Targets in western Pennsylvania with no luck.

Someone else in western PA; first time I've encountered anyone on the forums so close. Where in Pennsylvania are you, out of curiosity?

Someone else in western PA; first time I've encountered anyone on the forums so close. Where in Pennsylvania are you, out of curiosity?

Erie.