The Missing Marvel Legends

milkhelper

I was just curious about your thoughts on the missing Marvel Legends figures?

Do you think that Bulldozer will be made into a BAF as it would seem a wise decision as people want to complete their Wrecking Crew team?

When (if) do you think we would see:

Blade

Dani Moonstar

Lyra

Rogue

Phoenix Force Cyclops

Lady Bullseye

AOA Jean Grey

Batroc the Leaper

Tigershark

Songbird

Blizzard

Do you feel that Hasbro-Marvel's Strategy as per the X-Men will be to make them a Toys R Us exclusive every year? It seemed that way with the Puck Wave and the Jubilee Wave.

Do you think that Hasbro maybe wise and re-release the Red Deadpool figure, along with Agent Venom as they are popular and well sought after figures?

Thank you.

I heard that they were planning on making the Bulldozer figure a build a figure in the future because of his size. Hasbro has said not to expect to see another X-Men line until the next movie, I don't know if they mean anymore figures or just a line. Toys R Us does seem to favor X-Men exclusive box sets so I think we may see another X themed box set released again either in the Legends or Universe line. I would not doubt they shrink the All New All different X-men that was released in the Legends line this past year down to Universe size and release that. I got a funny feeling they may do that.

I gave up on the missing Legends figures. I still would love to see that Rogue figure get released. Hasbro has said that they plan to get them out someway. They were thinking of as exclusives.

Heard a rumor that Blade may be released as part of the upcoming Spiderman legends. As for the Xmen line, definitely think they'll be exclusives somewhere but really only think we'll see Rogue because of her Avengers status. Same for the Brother Voodoo figure. I really hope to finally see Bulldozer and Tigershark but really worried bout them however my other big want,Batroc, I have hope will find his way into the next Cap legends assortment.

Thank you guys for the responses.

I like what you said Dodge76 I really hope that is so about the Phoenix Five. The X Men is such a huge selection of great characters it would be a shame if a corporate squabble between Marvel and Fox prevented this, simply because of Marvel trying to spite Fox.

Phoenix Five box set, X Factor box Set, another X Force box set, New Mutants box set.

The idea of making Bulldozer a baf makes sense to me.

Lets just hope we can see the other missing figurse, so far I think 2015 will be a great year for Legends, and for us all.

I don't know about the whole Marvel vs Fox thing. I heard people say that Hasbro wanted to put Rogue into the Avengers line for this year but Marvel told them no. I don't know if that is true or not either. It's just something I read in a comments section somewhere. So I don't know whats up there. I am not going to get my hopes up.

Considering War Machine will appear in Age of Ultron, and the 2.5" toy revealed will be sporting the War Machine MK II armor, I think it's safe to assume his 6" version will be released for the movie.

I wish it would've been released as the variant for Iron Patriot during Iron Man 3, because if it's released for the movie wave of Age of Ultron, that means one less new figure.