Spiderman 2015 Wave revealed. Symbiote & Female Awesomeness!

milkhelper

Spider Woman (Symbiote*)-2 per case * (note) This has been corrected to Ultimate Spider Woman as in the comments below.

Spider Girl -2 per case

Anti Venom -1 per case

Spiderman -1 per case

Dare Devil -1 per case

Spiderman 2099- 1 per case

Thank you Thank you Thank you Hasbro for not short packing the females!

This looks like a very sweet wave! Throwing Dare Devil in the mix was a very wise choice!

If next year we get a revamped Ben Reily Spiderman, Spiderman Noir, Jack O Lantern (from the Agent Vision run) & Scorn, I will officially be a Hasbro mark for life!

This is really awesome news!

robotkingdom? I'll accept that.

http://www.robotkingdom.com/marvel/marvel-legends/a66550001-3536.html

That Spider-woman is not a Symbiote. It's Ultimate Spider-woman (Jessica Drew). the female clone of Ultimate Spider-man (not Mile Morales!)

Anti-venom. Perfect. Now Scorn should be next.

Daredevil using the Bucky cap mold. It's miles better then the one they previously released.

Spider-girl, 2099 and Spider-man I already commented on but I am still disappointed that Hobgoblin is the BAF.

I like how the characters that normally would've been short packed are double packed.

Are the two girl characters running changes ? I was hoping that there would've been a Spider-Verse Gwen and Mary Jane for the running change

Warriors of the Web is plural so maybe theres still a chance for a running change later on unless the Spider-Woman and Spider-Girl are the alternates.

Thanks for the corrections I will amend it. I am not up on my Ultimate Universe in Marvel.

Glad I was able to be the bearer of good news here. :)

Greenlucario "Hope Hasbro does a Spider-Man themed wave every year now. "

I am so totally with that idea. I believe most people feel that Spider Man is Marvel's flag ship character. With the wants for Spiderman being anything from Gwen to Mary Jane, Aunt May, Dr. Octopus, Kraven, Hydroman, Lizard, Shocker, Jack O Lantern, Sandman, Vulture and just that huge list of Spiderman rogues...including the various alternative spiderman costumes etc.. it could really fair well for Spidey fans.

toybiz did a great job with figures like Doc Ock Vulture Scorpion and Shocker but I'm astounded we've yet to see a decent Venom.

I wish bag head Spider-Man was the variant pack in for this wave. He's already tooled. Hasbros female sculpts lately look great ie Black Cat so it's refreshing to see more girl characters on the horizon.

Greenlucario "Hope Hasbro does a Spider-Man themed wave every year now. "

I am so totally with that idea. I believe most people feel that Spider Man is Marvel's flag ship character. With the wants for Spiderman being anything from Gwen to Mary Jane, Aunt May, Dr. Octopus, Kraven, Hydroman, Lizard, Shocker, Jack O Lantern, Sandman, Vulture and just that huge list of Spiderman rogues...including the various alternative spiderman costumes etc.. it could really fair well for Spidey fans.

I hope that instead they do more Iron Man. Hasbro has been barely average with Iron Man's treatment.

We got no action figures for the main villains of the two last movies (Whiplash and Aldrich Killian). Not even figures for their respective armies (Hammeroids and Extremis soldiers). They had the opportunity to make action figures for 35 new suits (the Iron Legion), and we didn't even get action figures for the main suits (Silver Centurion, Heartbreaker, Gemini, Shotgun, etc). They could easily have made a Igo BAF with 6 suits, and some of them could've had running changes and variants to make more armors (Silver Centurion and Blue Steel only differ color, Southpaw is like Red Snapper with one less special arm, etc).

Additionally, the Mandarin (Trevor Slattery), War Machine MK II and Rescue action figures disappeared into the blue. The Blizzard action figures from Marvel Legends suffered the same fate.

It took them 2 years to make the Bleeding Edge Iron Man action figure, and they released it once it was no longer Iron Man's main suit.I really want to see the Black & Gold armor from Marvel NOW! (they even have a sculpt, as seen in the 3.75" figures for Avengers Assemble). And finally, In Iron Man's last wave there were two villains which are more of Avengers villains than Iron Man villains (specially Ultron) instead of a modern Mandarin or Whiplash.

*sigh*

Oops, I went a little bit off topic here.

To keep it on topic: I'm excited for the Classic Spider-Man figure. Looks great, specially the accesories. Wish it came with a Peter Parker head, considering we've only gotten one Peter Parker head for ML (Toy Biz's Peter Parker Spider-Man which came with a Shocker trapped to a web in a wall)