Ant-Man Wave Coming

Professorhov

interesting. I wonder what figures we are getting. Movie Ant-man and Yellowjacket are a definite (there was even a image a few months back of a figure of Yellowjacket).

I would like

Ant-man (Movie)

Yellowjacket (Movie)

Eric O'Grady's Irredeemable Ant-man

A new Modern Wasp

Whirlwind (started as a Ant-man Villian)

Jocasta.

as for the BAF: Clint Barton's Goliath or Stature (Stature is appearing in the movie so this might be a good Idea to get her into the ML line)

Movie Yellow Jacket I suppose is inevitable. With a few exceptions (Avengers Hawkeye, Iron Man 2 Iron Man and War Machine, GOTG Star Lord, Drax & Groot)) I'm never really a fan of movie inspired figures. Their scale and detail always just ends up looking lame, action figures don't usually work very well when they have actual human dimensions. But hope the line can get some more comic inspired figures. And hopefully they play with the sizing, like if they hav a comic Ant-Man maybe his accessory is a small scale ant man, same with wasp etc. A random avenger hero being included would be cool, like how they threw in Nova with GOTG, related but not really GOTG. The Toybiz BAF Giant Man is pretty perfect, any chance hey could just reissue that as a BAF so i don't have to pay $200 on ebay for it eventually? ;)

I think these figures will be in the wave:
1.) Ant-Man (movie version, obviously)
2.) Ant-Man (comic book version; Hank Pym)
3.) Ant-Man (comic book version; Eric O' Grady)
4.) Wasp (comic or movie version)
5.) Yellowjacket (movie version)
6.) Whirlwind??? (maybe??? I dunno, but I doubt we'll get that Egghead figure we're all clamoring for lmfao xD)
7.) Ragnarok (I know this seems out of left field to some, but I think the BAF will be...)
BAF: Bill Foster Goliath (If not, maybe Stature??? That'd be a great to add to the Young Avengers)

I agree. They never expected the Guardians wave to do anything since the movie was considered such a risk. So stands to reason after the huge success of the Guardian legends that Hasbro would take a shot with what is still a risky movie by Marvel. But hey we the toy collectors are the winners as we get more figures and hopefully some really good ones.

"Avengers Ant Man Inf" sounds like the title in their system for an Ant-Man figure in an Avengers wave, not an Ant-Man centric wave. Given the history of how these things are labeled in department store computers, if it were an Ant-Man centric wave, it would probably be something like, "Ant Man Infinite" or "Ant Man Marvel Legends Inf." I would say it's relatively safe bet that this is just another Avengers wave.

• 2 weeks later...

according to another image posted online at Toyark, the rest of the title includes DLX which I'm assuming stands for Deluxe. If it's anything like the Star Wars Deluxe line This could mean it's one of four things.

1. a 2 pack with Movie Ant-man and Yellowjacket this is actually the most logical choice.

2. Ant-man with a giant Ant to ride on (stupidly out of scale)

3. Ant-man with a number of accessories like click on armor and helmet, guns etc.

4. a Ant-man shrinking / Growing set with a 6inch, 3 3/4 figure and a mini figure.