Sign in to follow this  
Dodge76

Marvel Unlimited question

Hello all,

I used to read X-men comics back when I got my first job. At that time I could afford them and loved reading the books till it got to Onslaught which is where I stopped, I had to make cut backs and sadly the comics had to go.

I have been wanting to go back for the longest time and read the classic X-Men stories from the 80's as well as what I missed in the 90's before I got my first job. I have been thinking of buying the Essential X-Men classic collections which are black and white but found that Volume 10 and 9 can be really expensive, I think one costs around 60.00 which is a little too pricey for me. I already bought volume 11 which was 20.00 at my local book store.

Anyways I got to looking around online and started looking into Marvel Unlimited subscription which is 9.99 a month. It sounds nice but does that include reading the old comics that I am wanting to read? I just want to read classic events like Days of Future's Past, Inferno, Fall of the Mutants. I am not really interested in the new stuff right now but may be interested in the future,

Thanks for any info.

You should be able to; I was just about to read their battle with the Adversary; The X-Men have one of the more comprehensive collections on Marvel Unlimited, including stuff from the 80's.

Sweet thanks!

It's working now.

I subscribed to this and was able to read some of the stories I wanted to read. I had alot of problems with page not found errors. Using this service is like butting my head against the wall. I think I am going to cancel.

I subscribed to this and was able to read some of the stories I wanted to read. I had alot of problems with page not found errors. Using this service is like butting my head against the wall. I think I am going to cancel.

I have had it for the last 3 years, and never had that happen. The problem maybe with your device or your connection.

I have had it for the last 3 years, and never had that happen. The problem maybe with your device or your connection.

It might be me. I don't know. I just know I am having problems. I am using my computer.