Toyfair 2015 Legends Discussion

tarot

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Then why "should've" they included Moonstar? And in favor of whom since Hasbro can't win for losing?

Because we already have a Warmachine from that wave of 6 other Iron Mans that sat clogging the shelfs a couple years ago. Yeesh... U really are something.

Moonstar has been delayed for some time, its obvious u are not informed on what is going on in comics...

I think decepticon is just stating a missed opportunity to include another lost Legend into one of the waves. And TBH, I was expecting Moonstar to be a swap for Valkyrie...

But I still have hope. Remember Magik, anyone? Huehuehuehue.

Yeah, she'll probably end up in the wave with Magik

Although there is no of predicting how Hasbro selects these figs for waves aside from the movie releases and respective bafs

Ok. Then why "should've" they included Moonstar? And in favor of whom since Hasbro can't win for losing?

Because we already have a Warmachine from that wave of 6 other Iron Mans that sat clogging the shelfs a couple years ago. Yeesh... U really are something.

Moonstar has been delayed for some time, its obvious u are not informed on what is going on in comics...

Wait up. Hold up. 1st of all, I agree that the wave could've done without War Machine. Let's get that out of the way. Now...what the hell do you mean "I'm really something"? What did I say to illicit THAT response except the truth? Nothing the toy company does is right with a lot of you people. You said they "should've" included Moonstar in the wave like you're the only damn person they're (Hasbro) supposed to cater to. There are plenty of unreleased figures they COULD'VE released (Blade or Lyra to name a couple) but these are TOYS! There is no "should've"! Hasbro released what they released. Like it or don't. There is abslutely ZERO reason to #$## whine and complain because you're (presumably) grown azz didn't get the toy you wanted like a kid on Christmas morning. 2nd; how is it obvious I don't know what's going on in the comics based on ACTION FIGURES? What, you mean I don't know that Moonstar hasn't been seen in any books in months? Now how did I know that? No don't answer that. Instead, answer this; why do clowns like you ALWAYS have to make this stuff personal? Did I say a thing about you? Let me answer that one for you;NO! These are toys. You don't insult people over toys. And yes I called you a clown. YOU opened that door so you became fair game. And I find it mighty funny how people run to defend complaining azz fools and make excuses, but it's perfectly ok to insult people who call out the whiners, bitchers and complainers. Now why is that? You want to get personal over dolls? The next time you tell someone "U are really something", make sure you're looking at a mirror. That is all.

What a hypocrite u are

Do me a favor and dont talk to me

U are stupid.

Wow. 3 posts in response. Must've hit home. Yes everyone has the right to speak and say what they want. Here's the thing; just because you can do a thing doesn't mean you have to, or even should. So why don't YOU piss off because it's obvious YOU are the dumbass hypocrite who doesn't know anything...and if you don't want to talk to me, then let's see if you leave this alone, or if you just HAVE to have the last word.

Not always a fan of Marvel Select sculpts but this appears to be the definitive Dr Strange figure...

diamondDSC05133.jpg

Wish it were a 6" Legends figure... oh well. And is Hasbro totally done running change chase figures ala Future Foundation Spider-Man / Big Time Spidey??

Wish there were 2 Dr Stranges ...

Don't forget that Dr. Strange has his own movie next year so we may get a Classic version in that wave along with Magik (since she is called Magik and is a student of Strange. I like to see her swap with Clea) and the BAF Dormummu.

Forgot to mention I liked the reuse of Scarlet Witch's "hex magic" effects with Dr. Strange. Makes all the more sense as to why there are two different size loops to attach to wrists... the male and female size wrists.

Since we're getting the Ant-Man wave, it makes sense that we'll get a Dr. Strange wave also. I'm out of the loop on this character's world, though... who is Clea? Who else can we get in this wave? Nightmare? That's the only other villain I think I remember connected to Dr. Strange. Was there a Baron Mordo?

Did some Wikipedia research!

Wouldn't mind a Dr. Strange wave consisting of:

Dr. Strange (classic comic, updated)

Dr. Strange (movie)

Magik

Clea

Baron Mordo

Nightmare

BAF - Dormammu

This. This. This!!

I would also add Brother Vodoo and maybe Blade as a swap. Baron Mordo is a definate being Strange's Second major foes after Dormammu. I think Nightmare might make a nice swap with him.

I'm down with that!

It's probably gonna be more jam-packed than I'd expect Hasbro to invest in the Dr. Strange wave, but I'm all about the more the merrier with Marvel Legends!

Dr. Strange (classic comic, updated)

Dr. Strange (movie)

Magik / Clea (swap, "Supreme Sorceresses")

Baron Mordo / Nightmare (swap, "Despots of the Dark Dimensions")

Brother Voodoo

Blade

BAF - Dormammu

YES. That'll do just fine....

Don't forget:

Ancient One

Shuma Garath

Nico Minoru

Dr. Druid

Sersei

Jennifer Kale

Shaman and his daughter Talisman

Brothers Grimm

The Bloodstone Family

Hanibel King

Any of the other Ghost Riders

Feck ton of Monsters like The living Mummy

The Salem Seven

Agatha Harkness

Karnilla

Lilith and her children

so many more.

Try this on for size; How about an updated Dracula? Any old school Dr Strange readers may remember Strange was responsible for the destruction of all vampires including Dracula himself. The only version we have is the Toybiz "classic" look from the monster pack. That along with the (in my opinion) great Blade sculpt that we saw about 3 years ago would be fabulous! My list:

Dr. Strange (movie) I'm not a fan at all of movie figures, but I understand the waves are themed after the related films...plus there are peeps who do like them.

Blade

Dracula (modern)

Clea

Umar (The trend has been 2 females so let's keep that going)

Baron Mordo

Brother/Doctor Voodoo

Dormammu (BAF)

I have Clea/Umar & Baron Mordo/Brother Voodoo as the "running change" figures. Thoughts?

Try this on for size; How about an updated Dracula? Any old school Dr Strange readers may remember Strange was responsible for the destruction of all vampires including Dracula himself. The only version we have is the Toybiz "classic" look from the monster pack. That along with the (in my opinion) great Blade sculpt that we saw about 3 years ago would be fabulous! My list:

Dr. Strange (movie) I'm not a fan at all of movie figures, but I understand the waves are themed after the related films...plus there are peeps who do like them.

Blade

Dracula (modern)

Clea

Baron Mordo

Brother/Doctor Voodoo

Dormmamu (BAF)

I have Clea/Umar & Baron Mordo/Brother Voodoo as the "running change" figures. Thoughts?

I be honest I had to look Umar up. Also I don't think Baron Mondo and Voodoo would work as a swap as the trend putting 2 heroes together or 2 villians

Blade

Dracula (modern)

Clea

Baron Mordo

Brother/Doctor Voodoo

Dormmamu (BAF)

I be honest I had to look Umar up. Also I don't think Baron Mondo and Voodoo would work as a swap as the trend putting 2 heroes together or 2 villians

Yeah, I considered that as well. I was kind of thinking about how their costumes were styled, but in the wake of Machine Man and the Sentry (who's costumes and body styles are completely different from one another) I guess that trend endures (of course one could argue the Sentry DID become a "bad" guy in the end). How about Dracula/Mordo? They both kinda have capes and are definitely bad guys! Lol. I really can't see a wave without either Mordo or Voodoo.

For any who don't know, Umar is Dormammu's sister. One of her greatest feats is that she "outlasted" the Hulk....if you know what I mean!

Those saying they don't understand why Misty Knight is in a Spider-man wave should really look up one of the recent Heroes For Hire comics, the one right before Villians for Hire, where Misty went by Control. In it, Paladin had to team up with Spider-man and during a conversation between Spidey and Misty, not only do you see them respect each other greatly, Misty even said that she was a huge fan of Spider-man.