Black panther set

Ubsessed

if you are talking about a wave for the Black Panther movie, then I think it will be the same as Ant-man and a extension of the Avengers line.

so:

• Black Panther (Movie that is a cool concept art at least)
  • Whoever the main villian is.
  • Shuri / Storm - Queens of Wakanda
  • Namor
  • Moses Magnum / Count Nafaria
  • BAF- Man-Ape

if you are talking about a wave for the Black Panther movie, then I think it will be the same as Ant-man and a extension of the Avengers line.

so:

• Black Panther (Movie that is a cool concept art at least)
  • Whoever the main villian is.
  • Shuri / Storm - Queens of Wakanda
  • Namor
  • Moses Magnum / Count Nafaria
  • BAF- Man-Ape

That would be a damn good lineup. They may throw in that white variant Doom

I think the 1st thing we need to know is who is(are) the villian(s) of the movie. I'm quite sure Ulysses Klaw will be at least one. Considering Andy Serkis looks just like Klaw prior to his transformation, it's almost a certainty. I also can't see a Black Panther movie not having Eric Killmonger in it. As much as I'd like to see M'Baku, the Man-Ape, I think he might be a little cheesy, but I once thought a Captain America movie wouldn't work because of the costume but shows what I know! Then there's T'Challa's half brother, the White Leopard. My ideal wave is as follows:

Black Panther (Movie) Not the figure I would want, but a movie version is a given.

Killmonger

Shuri/Dora Milaje

Kasper Cole

Moses Magnum {George Perez version} (I admit I stole this from one of you, but that would be a great figure!)

Man-Ape BAF

I didn't include Klaw because they came out with one about 4 years ago. Now if they were to retool and come out with a better looking one.......

You know Shuri's Black Panther costume seem more and more likely to be made now that we are getting White Tiger. All they really need to do is repaint it black and get rid of the ponytail and add the fur thing and a belt maybe as a separate piece and it's done. The cape can be optional as she is seen without it alot.