Time for a New Marvel Legends Cable

eljun83

We are in need of a new Cable to fit in scale with Stryfe. I would really like to see an upscaled marvel universe Cable. It was the first figure I bought that got me into collecting and has great articulation. I have both MU and ML figures in my collection and have noticed that they have released upscaled version of previously released MUs. For example the Commander Rogers, and soon to be released Kraven. Starting this topic to see who agrees and other ideas.

I wholeheartedly agree with you! I saw the Marvel Select Cable a couple days ago, and even though it looks great, the reviews I've seen have shown it to be lacking in articulation. Plus it looked as if it were slightly taller than Stryfe (they had a Stryfe figure in the store but I couldn't compare because Cable was out of reach). The question I've asked myself (and will ask the board) is what version of Cable would be like to see? Classic style? Current? Running change of both?

Yeah, I've been super curious about how the Marvel Select Cable would fit in the ML Cable. I've always been annoyed at the height scale of that figure. Think it looks cool, but it's way too short, he's practically the same size as the hope summers figure (though she's a little too tall). I tried to watch some video review of the MS Cable, but they didn't seem to address it's scale as far as Marvel legends. If anyone has photos that they can show that have MS Cable next to some of the larger ML figures like colossus juggernaut etc. What would the proper height for a cable figure be???? Didn;t pick up the Stryfe figure, but is that about right?

That would be exactly right considering Stryfe is Cable's clone. And Stryfe towers over the rest of the X-Men wave as well as the rest of the Legends that have come out since last year with the exception of Thor and of course, the BAF's.

Thanks! Need to see some side by side shots or video of MS Cable and ML Stryfe, if anyone has a link to that, post it.

I have them both and hanve't compared, isn't the ML6 Cable comparable in size? maybe not exactly as large, but maybe Stryfe's armor adds a bit of bulk and height. With that said, I'd never say no to another, newer Cable.

I have both Marvel Legends Cable(s). That includes the variant as well. It was made way too small. I remember even back then thinking "Cable is 6'8. This guy stands shorter than most other figures". I get what you mean but the differences in height between the ML (Toybiz) Cable and Stryfe are too extreme. I'll have to break out the Hasbro Cable to see if that one is a bit bigger. Also, I know what you mean. I had already ordered my MS Cable. It just hasn't arrived yet, thus the "in store" comparison.Now that I'm thinking about it, at 6'8, the MS Cable is more in scale than Stryfe is if you consider the ML & MS Thor(s) are of similar stature. And he is 6'6. Of course I've always thought they've made Thor a bit too large these last go rounds.