Sign in to follow this  
TUC138

Looking For 2004 Spider-Man 2 Magnetic Spider-Man & 2010 SDCC Exclusive 3.75 Spider-Man Figures !

Hello Guys,

Greetings ! I Am New To The Forums, But 100% Reliable & Genuine Buyer !! My eBay ID Is : TUC138 (With 190+ Positive Feedbacks) !!!

As For My Wants, The Title Says It All !

I Am Desperately Looking For These Figures For My Son, Preferably In MOC, But Loose Is Fine, What's Important Is The Figure's Quality & Its Paintings.

Please PM Me If Any Of You Are Willing To Unload These Figures !

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Sponsors

• Topics

• Okay, I'm gonna approach this from an angle of another post where I basically theorized that the Avengers will eventually become the comic based waves once this phase of the MCU ends and the X-Men & F4 franchises take center stage. I'm probably breaking protocol, but I'm listing them as entire waves as I've been thinking about these for a long time and arranged them in a way where they wouldn't require more than 2 new sculpts per wave, plus the BAF, which is almost always the formula for every wave that isn't a movie wave, which almost requires all new sculpts. They are very simplistic waves that could be done very easily at minimal cost. I've often wondered why they haven't tried to do at least one wave like this during non-movie years. Seems like such a waste cuz it seems to work pretty well with the Spider-Man waves. This can fill a lot of holes by making at least 1 Avengers, 1 Captain America & 1 Iron Man wave per year. Here's my first suggestions for the first waves. Avengers Comic Wave: 1. Captain America (current, restored) - Need a new one, the last modern Cap just doesn't hold up to the new crop of figs. 2. Iron Man - Jus cuz they expect to see him. Maybe a new Extremis, cuz as you know, the old one is now a chick. 3. Thor - We need a modern restored version with ANKLE PIVOT at a reasonable size like the Odinson buck. 4. Falcon - This has been one of the most overlooked figures in modern ML. Ya, we got the Captain version but he's back to himself & for God sake, give him wings. 5. Hercules - Similar to Falcon, long overdue. I know Hasbro can knock this one outta the park. The 4" figures was one of the best in the line. 6. Tigra - This is one of the most anticipated figures badly in need of a redo since that last terrible attempt. Don't tone it down too much either. Angela was pretty well received in that sense. 7. Quicksilver - Redo of the old one or a modern look. It's just so ridiculous, this mutant vs Avenger thing. He's an Avenger. They can't talk about doing an Avengers beast & then say no we can't do Firestart or Quicksilver cuz they're mutants. BAF - Hulk, just freakin' Hulk. Nothe the McGuiness version, no Doc Green on a BS MCU buck. Just a be all/end all, perfect, all arguments ending, definitive Hulk on the Ragnarok Hulk buck. Even include an Amadaeus Cho head swap if you wanna round out that Champions roster, tho technically I think they're 2 different shades of green, but who cares.   Iron Man Comic Wave: 1. Iron Man - Any Iron Man just cuz he has to be there. Silver Centurion or Superior armors haven't been done by Hasbro yet. Let's start there. 2. Crimson Dynamo - Yes I know they already did one & made a pretty good effort but that figure was quite flimsy or gummy (weird) & it just doesn't scale with the current figures. 3. Maria Hill - Give her the Nick Fury treatment. Include a Slingshot head swap with some attachable forearm cybernetics and a standard issue SHIELD helmeted female head and we get triple value & multiple sales. It's almost a no-brainer 4. Living Laser - This is such an easy figure to make out of existing bucks. The 4" line showed us how good you can make reused molds look. 5. Mandarin - Just do this already. Every one done to this point has been a massive deuce. There's not much to compare to. 6. War Freakin' Machine - Again, I can't believe this is an issue. Just get it done. (PS, I lied. I guess this one will require a 3rd new sculpt) 7. Whiplash - Two Vankos in a wave? Who cares. They're both cool characters in need of the plastic treatment BAF: Titanium Man - I know, he's been done and similar to Dynamo he was done well, for the time but it's a better time for ML now and we need a new one and an awesome version of the big menacing one would be great. Maybe evendors a Gremlin mini figure behind the chest plate.   Captain America Comic Wave: 1. Hydra Cap - I know it was short lived but it beats the hell outta that lame concept art Secret Mission Cap they did before. 2. USAgent - Yes, another that's been done before but it was on the wrong buck & we all know it. Update it on the Reaper buck or even the Hyperion or Odinson buck. 3. Sharon Carter (in white uniform) - Just as with Maria Hill, include Quake head swap with arm bracers & A SHIELD helmeted head. This is pure gold guys. 4. Diamondback - This is another one that would be so easy using any number of the existing molds. 5. Winter Soldier - Some people think the MCU version looks enough like the comic version to suffice, but I'm not one of them. It's like saying the MCU Iron Man is good enough to be serve as the comic IM. They're just two different looks. 6. Crossbones - The last one was way too big and on a horribly dated mold. He's big, but he shouldn't be much bigger than the Odinson buck. 7. Nomad - Another easy repaint using any number of existing molds. Maybe the ANAD Spidey 2099 buck. BAF: Bushmaster - Another one for the Serpent Society. My first instinct was for MODOK, but in all actuality the TB one still holds up very well. Can Hasbro out do it? Probably, but let's concentrate on the ones that haven't been made yet.
    • This is great, my kids have been wanting more Marvel comics at their level. Hope this works out.
    • Wonder how the new Phoenix will play out in the next X-Men movie. DoFP set up a good comeback, but Apocalypse was lackluster. Will we get another DoFP or a repeat of Last Stand?
    • Agreed, you’d think there’d be more offerings with all his IW armor features. Especially in that Thanos, Dr. Strange 3-pack.
    • The Netflix Punisher is my favorite live action version of the character, but I still enjoyed Warzone. Ray Stevenson was a solid Frank Castle.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE