Marvel Legends TRU 3 Pack finally on website

Rukkdeez

In a way, I can understand where you're coming from. It IS a very expensive hobby....ESPECIALLY if you're a neurotic completist like myself. For example, the 3rd Avengers wave will have Hulkbuster as the B.A.F. Not to mention the 2nd wave already has 3 movie figures attached to it (and I have to get them if I want to build Thanos). The Ant-Man wave is going to have movie Ultron as the B.A.F. Well if I'm gonna have all those, I may as well display em so that means I'm "compelled" to get the Amazon 4 pack when it becomes available. AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE MOVIE FIGURES!!! Lol. But the completist in me says COMPLETE! Like I said...neurotic!

I once had a near complete collection of legends....it was awesome...but it just looked cluttered and took away from the individual figures. As the movies have become so popular, the MCU versions are becoming more standard or accepted. But I intend to swap certain MCU for comic versions...such as Hawkeye! I like the modern Hawkeye over the Renner MCU version...still holding out hope for Quicksilver and Switch MCU legends

I still had a gift card with about $34 on it, so I paid less than $20 out of pocket to get this on TRU.com. Excited for it to arrive!

Hoping now that there will be follow up box sets. Maybe next is a SHIELD set of Grant Ward (bearded and clean-shaven alternate heads), Daisy "Skye" Johnson, and Melinda May, and then another set with Fitz, Simmons, and Bobbi Morse... I'd be fine if they were more TRU or Amazon exclusives. But with Coulson, I still want the option of completing my SHIELD squad.

I'm hoping to be able to get this set as I just got into Marvel Legends (found the Captain America Infinites wave for $12.99 and got the whole wave and now have a Mandroid too). So this would be aweseome as I can get Fury and Hill as well as Coulson. Hope it either comes to Canada or my friend in the US is able to find one for me.

It's up today in the US for 39.99 instead of 49.99! Check it out!

I can confirm this. It's for the website only. If you've already purchased the set, then just bring your confirmation order number to a store and you'll get reimbursed the difference. If you no longer have your hard copy, then dig out your confirmation email from the trash.

It's up today in the US for 39.99 instead of 49.99! Check it out!

I can confirm this. It's for the website only. If you've already purchased the set, then just bring your confirmation order number to a store and you'll get reimbursed the difference. If you no longer have your hard copy, then dig out your confirmation email from the trash.

I can confirm it as well. Using the package slip I got from the TRU website I went to the store and got reimbursed the difference. Since I bought two sets I got about 21 dollars back in total! I loooovveeee saving money and enjoying my hobbie! BTW, make sure you do it soon when the price is still 39.99 because they check right there.

• 1 month later...

I personally think the set is neat as it is. Bit pricy in Canada, but then again, it's no different than if you bought 3 x 6" Marvel Legends figures in Canada. My only grips of the set are:

- Nick Fury should of came with the Cosmic Cube/Teseeract, especially since this figure has the same hand that the 6" Legends Red Skull from The Winter Solider line came with in order for that figure to hold his Cube(In which they gave the Red Skull a new hand for him to hold). To make it sweeter, maybe even include a Suitcase to store the Cube in(Just like in the opening part of the 1st Avengers movie). Would of given people another chance to get the Cube for their 6" figures. Maybe also give Fury a Missile Launcher similar to what he used in the movie.

- There should of been 1 Hand Gun for all 3, instead of just 2 guns in the set. Just makes sense since they are all Agents, to have at least 1 sidearm for each of them, even if Colseon comes with the Destoryer Blaster.

- After reading a review of the set at OAFE, I would have to agree that they should of put a good amount of weapons in the set, to help add value to it. Kind of also make the 3 Pack a Weapon Pack as well.

Other than that, I do think it's still a cool set.

• 7 months later...