• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try and find the one that came with Ronin. it's not the best but it miles better then the TB one.

If you mean Ronan, that figure is well over 7". Way to big for those guys. The Hyperion would work better for them in scale. Bishop and Cable are around 6'6 and 6'8 respectively.
He's talking about the Elektra from the Ronin/Elektra two pack. Ronin and Ronan are two different characters.
I know that. But we were discussing bases for Cable & Bishop. I don't he was thinking of the Ronin base for those two. That would be way off. That's why I was checking to make sure.

Heisenberg: I am all for having a new Bishop and Cable but I don't really like the Hyperion buck. I think they should make a new buck for guys like that.

I get you on the Hyperion buck not being that great...and I agree. It is sub par with a wonky neck, torso and legs. But I just assume thats what they are sticking with for the guys like cable and bishop's scale and size.

Well that's cool...for you. My only reasoning for the Grey Gargoyle mentioning is because he is a cool looking villain that would look great in ML form. You chimed in and responded as if I was some idiot for trying to mention a figure we do not have in ML form and could be squeezed in to a Theme that is going strong...Spider-man. Every one knows its more realistic and feasible from the business trend Hasbro has been practicing in the last 2 years going forward with spider-man...There might even be that off chance he can be fit into an avengers wave? Who knows...but spider-man seems to be going strong so chances are better there. on the other hand your sentiment about a character "not Belonging" is ludicrous...your reasoning makes you sound even worse than I had joked after your condescending post. I don't really need to say much more. A rational Adult would have responded..." oh hey I am sorry my Post came off so Jerkish to your mention, I did not intend it to read that way. I was just inquiring."

Where in my post did I intimate you were an idiot?!? I simply asked a question. It you choose to interpret some negative connotation, that's not on me. And to top it off you want ME to apologize for asking, and you call me a jerk on top of it? And all because YOU read more into the question than was there. But being a sarcastic azz is kool though. I got you.

try and find the one that came with Ronin. it's not the best but it miles better then the TB one.

If you mean Ronan, that figure is well over 7". Way to big for those guys. The Hyperion would work better for them in scale. Bishop and Cable are around 6'6 and 6'8 respectively.
He's talking about the Elektra from the Ronin/Elektra two pack. Ronin and Ronan are two different characters.
I know that. But we were discussing bases for Cable & Bishop. I don't he was thinking of the Ronin base for those two. That would be way off. That's why I was checking to make sure.

no I wasn't I was talking about Elektra.

I was being realistic with the Spider Man wave but what I really really want would be another X-Men wave.

1. Modern Rogue/Mystique

2. Old Man Logan

3. Emma Frost/Quinton Quire

4. Silver Samurai

5. Magneto (Bachalo) We need a good Magneto

6. Death Gambit

7. Mr. Sinister

TRU exclusive Toad

BAF Colossonaut (This could be a very very cool figure if done right)

Yes. Nice list. Death Gambit needs a variant regular Gambit though. I really like the Toy Biz Sinister and don't think they need to re-do him. You can add Dazzler, Polaris, and Agent Brand to that your list and it is perfect.

I was being realistic with the Spider Man wave but what I really really want would be another X-Men wave.

1. Modern Rogue/Mystique

2. Old Man Logan

3. Emma Frost/Quinton Quire

4. Silver Samurai

5. Magneto (Bachalo) We need a good Magneto

6. Death Gambit

7. Mr. Sinister

TRU exclusive Toad

BAF Colossonaut (This could be a very very cool figure if done right)

Yes. Nice list. Death Gambit needs a variant regular Gambit though. I really like the Toy Biz Sinister and don't think they need to re-do him. You can add Dazzler, Polaris, and Agent Brand to that your list and it is perfect.

Those would be great editions. I guess you are right about Sinister its a pretty good figure so it would be more beneficial to add someone like Dazzler Or Polaris. I really want a figure of Agent Brand but I was thinking maybe they could do her in a GOTG line? Same with Havok I really want a modern figure but they could slot him into an Avengers line.

Wonder Man, Grey Gargoyle(spider-man wave), and U.S. Agent should be done on the new Reaper Buck. Bishop and Cable need to be made A.S.A.P on that Hyperion Buck, and Also a Silver Samurai Build a Figure ....but will not happen as long as Fox and Marvel are having at it.

I am all for having a new Bishop and Cable but I don't really like the Hyperion buck. I think they should make a new buck for guys like that.

Well! Excuuuse me! lol. I thought you were responding to this. It was right above your reply about Ronin and Elektra on the previous page (2). I agree that Elektra is way better than ToyBiz's.

Captain America

Bucky Barnes

Dum Dum Dugan

Jim Morita

Montgomery Falsworth

Gabriel Jones

Jacques Dernier

Happy Sam Sawyer

Junior Juniper

BAF Sgt Nick Fury/ Agent Carter

Howling Commandos for the second cap wave. Something diffrent and figures we dont have. I know there are diffrent versions any would do. Could be a box set also.

Spiderman

Peter Parker

MJ

Shocker

Doppelganger

Blade

Hydro Man

Prowler

BAF Tombstone