claydon94

Hi there guys, :smile:

I have just started to put a collection together of the foil cards that come with these collectible Marvel Legends Figures and I was wondering if anyone on here would be kind enough to compile a list of figures that include these Foils so I can collect them all.

post-64715-0-68656700-1433006373_thumb.jpg post-64715-0-09252300-1433006393_thumb.jpg post-64715-0-83872100-1433006760_thumb.jpg post-64715-0-93825900-1433006801_thumb.jpg post-64715-0-04712000-1433006379_thumb.jpg

As you can see i have the complete Series 1 (except for the rare editions of Iron Man).... I believe the Daredevil is apart of the Spider-Man Classics but can anybody identify for me which series name and number this Spider-man Foil is from please?

post-64715-0-85266000-1433006385_thumb.jpg

Also lastly is there anyone on here that has any of these foils for sale or know where to get them because I will defiantly be interested in that.

Thanks for your time...

Posted Today, 12:10 PM

Wish I could help but I got into ML towards the end of ToyBiz's run. I ended up going back & getting the majority loose. Judging by the lack of silence alot of people were either like me or haven't taken them out of the package. Best bet might be to go to ebay or try the trade/ for sale thread on here.

Big thanks to damprime, thanks for the reply and I'll take your advise thoroughly.

if you are just starting then I recommend first getting the new Hasbro Infinity series. They are cheaper and more readily availible. then I recommend getting the one of each characters you want, particularly if they only have one figure for it like Deathlok and Banshee, then the teams you want to complete, like 90's X-men or Founding Avengers. only then would I recommend getting anything else as this will save you alot of heartache trying to complete a certain wave.

if you are just starting then I recommend first getting the new Hasbro Infinity series. They are cheaper and more readily availible. then I recommend getting the one of each characters you want, particularly if they only have one figure for it like Deathlok and Banshee, then the teams you want to complete, like 90's X-men or Founding Avengers. only then would I recommend getting anything else as this will save you alot of heartache trying to complete a certain wave.

Thanks man I'll take it on board...

You seem to have series 1 foils, so

series 2 human torch, namor, thing, dr doom

series 3 thor, ghost rider, magneto ,wolverine

series 4 elektra, punisher, daredevil, beast ,goliath, gambit

series 5 red skull, mr fantastic, silver surfer, sabretooth, colossus, nick fury, blade, * spain exclusives

series 6 phoenix, cable, juggernaut, deadpool, wolverine, punisher

series 9 war machine, nightcrawler, hulk, bullseye, professor x, deathlok, dr strange * canada exclusives

series 10 spiderman, angel, black panther, mystique, omega red, cyclops, mr sinister

most of the foils are gold, but later foils gained colors, red, blue, silver, and grey

I have a complete set of foils, but unfortuneally not for sale, Some are extremely hard to find ...good luck on your quest.

Also the variants have same foil as regular figures: Series 1 yellow IronMan is same as Series 1 gold IronMan

You seem to have series 1 foils, so

series 2 human torch, namor, thing, dr doom

series 3 thor, ghost rider, magneto ,wolverine

series 4 elektra, punisher, daredevil, beast ,goliath, gambit

series 5 red skull, mr fantastic, silver surfer, sabretooth, colossus, nick fury, blade, * spain exclusives

series 6 phoenix, cable, juggernaut, deadpool, wolverine

series 9 war machine, nightcrawler, hulk, bullseye, professor x, deathlok, dr strange * canada exclusives

series 10 spiderman, angel, black panther, mystique, omega red, cyclops, mr sinister

most of the foils are gold, but later foils gained colors, red, blue, silver, and grey

I have a complete set of foils, but unfortuneally not for sale, Some are extremely hard to find ...good luck on your quest.

Thanks man! this was so helpful to me so I'd like to firstly thank you for that.... Do you by any chance know where I could lay my hands on these? or alternatively where were the main places you got yours?