Second SDCC exclusive- Hank Pym set

tarot

This is more for the MU people but we ML will love it as well.

10256828_844490882294795_499563702330651

IN the set we are getting 5 Hank Pym Variants (though I wish they are the same costume)

Really Small Ant Man

Mini Fig Ant-man

3 3/4 Hank Pym in lab coat and removable Mask

6' Goliath (first Goliath costume, and repaint/Tool of the ML version)

12' Academy Avengers Giant Man (basically the new ML version made bigger)

Kinda wish they set was the same costume. Also it they were doing a evolution of Hank Pym, they should have include a Yellowjacket (repack the MU version) and a Wasp (Hank Pym version not Janet). also if they are doing Ant-man they could have gone with a 3 version Ant-man and included Janet and Stature can called it shrinking heroes.

That being said I'm kinda sick of everyone using Hank Pym for Ant-man. He was the first but he quickly dropped that name for Giant-man. He only went back to it once or twice. He hasn't really been Ant-man for over 40 years.

Scott Lang has been Ant-man waaaaay longer and never really dropped the name until he was "killed" in Disaasembled.

Hell, Eric O'Grady, the short time he was Ant-man, did a longer stink then Hank Pym.

None the less I will be getting it just for all of them. the 12' will be my display Pym while it be nice to have other incase I decided to make a Hank Pym (doubtful).

This makes perfect sense to me, as it fills in collection blanks that have been created by the random releases over the years.

Blue/Yellow Goliath costume released in MU Gigantic Battles now will have a 6" version.

Avengers Academy version coming out in 6" with the Ant-Man wave will now have a 12" version.

Lab coat variant for the MU Ant Man.

What looks like a tiny Movie version Ant Man

And the basic original costume Ant Man re-release.

Great stuff and a must have for me.

This makes perfect sense to me, as it fills in collection blanks that have been created by the random releases over the years.

Blue/Yellow Goliath costume released in MU Gigantic Battles now will have a 6" version.

Avengers Academy version coming out in 6" with the Ant-Man wave will now have a 12" version.

Lab coat variant for the MU Ant Man.

What looks like a tiny Movie version Ant Man

And the basic original costume Ant Man re-release.

Great stuff and a must have for me.

And if you have the Toybiz Goliath, it'll make for a nice growing display.