The Homeless Marvel Legends... we've come a long way!

DSmith

I was just taking a little inventory, and appreciating my now complete Wrecking Crew, and I just first wanted to give thanks about how many of the previously unreleased but announced Marvel Legends have actually been released!

Let's really think about it... We have finally received:

Dormammu

Magik

War Machine (IM3 Movie)

Blizzard

Bulldozer

Tiger Shark

Batroc the Leaper

Hawkeye (Heroic Age)

Sentry

Iron Fist (white)

Radioactive Man

Agent Venom

Jubilee

Stryfe

Still missing:

Moonstar

Blade

Dr. Doom (Future Foundation)

Mandarin (IM3 Movie, Trevor Slattery)

Rescue

Lyra

Jean Grey (Age of Apocalypse)

Phoenix (white)

Rogue (modern)

Cyclops (Phoenix 5)

Songbird

How many of the remaining homeless Legends do you see finding homes in 2016? And which ones not?

OMG Tarot, you're right! That wave originally was:

Agent Venom (released as Walgreens exclusive)

Archangel (X-Force) (released as SDCC exclusive)

Batroc the Leaper (released in Avengers wave)

Blizzard (releasing in Avengers wave)

Hawkeye (classic) (released in Avengers wave)

Moonstone (released as SDCC exclusive)

Radioactive Man (released as Target exclusive)

Songbird

Thor (Marvel NOW) (released in Avengers wave)

Tiger Shark (released in Ant-Man wave)

BAF: Jubilee (released as BAF in TRU exclusive X-Men wave)

Funny that most were released as exclusives, or in an Avengers wave. I would love to see Songbird up soon, but yes she needs some long hair!

I was just taking a little inventory, and appreciating my now complete Wrecking Crew, and I just first wanted to give thanks about how many of the previously unreleased but announced Marvel Legends have actually been released!

Let's really think about it... We have finally received:

Dormammu

Magik

War Machine (IM3 Movie)

Blizzard

Bulldozer

Tiger Shark

Batroc the Leaper

Hawkeye (Heroic Age)

Sentry

Iron Fist (white)

Radioactive Man

Agent Venom

Jubilee

Stryfe

Still missing:

Moonstar

Blade

Dr. Doom (Future Foundation)

Mandarin (IM3 Movie, Trevor Slattery)

Rescue

Lyra

Jean Grey (Age of Apocalypse)

Phoenix (white)

Rogue (modern)

Cyclops (Phoenix 5)

Songbird

How many of the remaining homeless Legends do you see finding homes in 2016? And which ones not?

Technically, the "regular" Deadpool never came out either. It was in the same wave as Future Foundation Dr Doom, at least in the states. They were released overseas (I managed to cop both). Of the ones you listed, I want Moonstar, Blade (REALLY want that), Rescue, Lyrra ( This one should be easy considering they have Thundra), Jean Grey, Phoenix, Rogue (I thiink we ALL want a modern version of her), and Songbird.

except all those fan poll figure were never promised to be released. plus most of them needed alot of work.

but for those that don;t know of them they were, not including those that were released and white Pheonix :

• Bi-Beast
  • Classic Ms. Marvel
  • Hood
  • Lady Bullseye
  • Modern Havok
  • Multiple Man
  • Nuke
  • Spider-Man as The Amazing Bag-Man
  • Terror

also there was another poll before this that had mostly X-men based character which Sunfire was selected it and quite honestly Im glad they weren't released as they were part of Hasblows period:

• 1st Appearance Storm
  • Aurora
  • Gambit (Yellow and Blue Jim Lee X-Men costume)
  • Lilandra
  • Northstar
  • Silver Samurai

I want a Silver Samurai but does he need to be that big? I see him as Hyperion sized, max. Cyber I could see as Wrecking Crew size. And Guido needs to be bigger than that.

Madrox really isn't tough to do. Either they release the design they already came up with, on that overused trench coat body, or they go super simple, like the bodysuit they did on the MU version of him. But I need the character either way and who doesn't think people would buy TONS of him?! There's NO WAY that would be a peg warmer.

And WHEN are we going to get that Polaris? And I'm still waiting for Enchantress! She's the most important missing Asgardian for me.