Top Ten Avengers Remakes That NEED To Happen! And WHY!

DSmith

1. Wonder Man

The updates to Scarlet Witch and Vision, and male body molds in general, necessitate the remake of Wonder Man FOR REAL. I see him on the Sentry body mold?

2. Quicksilver

Scarlet Witch can't get an update and leave Quicksilver behind! He definitely needs to be taller, as Wanda now towers over him. I see him on the Batroc/Giant-Man body mold for his update.

3. Falcon

The old Toy Biz version looks WAY short and scrawny. I'm sure the next inclination is to do the "Cap" Falcon, but a classic Falcon is in order also.

4. Tigra

Oh girl! She is probably the saddest female figure left standing. Tiny, not particularly attractive, and with all the advancements in the female body and face sculpts there could be a STUNNING Tigra figure in all her feline glory.

5. Spider-Woman (Julia Carpenter)

I love Jessica Drew, but the 80s/90s black costumed Spider-Woman in the form of Julia Carpenter is essential to me. I'm a huge West Coast Avengers fan, and we need a sleek, curvaceous version! I wouldn't mind an Arachne costume, but I really want the classic Spider-Woman black costume.

6. War Machine

Movie versions are cute and all, but a classic comic version of War Machine is called for. The only one we have is based on the WAY BACK ML Toy Biz WAVE ONE Iron Man! TOO ancient for me. The MU version looks better, I'm sure ML could knock it out of the park now.

7. Namor

The traditional "green scaly trunks" Namor was an improvement when he landed in the FF wave after Hasbro took over, but he looks like a pale, scrawny loser now. He needs a little more heft and of course the Batroc/Daredevil/Giant-Man body mold would be where it's at for Marvel's first mutant.

8. Classic Thor

The last truly classic comic Thor was released in the Toy Biz Wal-Mart exclusive Giant-Man wave, and by today's standards he's small. I like the modern Thor design, but we need an update of the classic look to complete our original avengers group. The Wrecking Crew are HUGE, and comparing the last Classic Thor to that team of villains, he'll be torn in half.

9. Black Knight

This is a design choice for me. I appreciate the modern look, but the articulation and the costume isn't what I think of when I think of Dane Whitman's Black Knight. He should be the 90s cape-wearing scaly-costumed version. The costume has a lot of flexibility and longevity, allows for a villain Black Knight variant helmet, or even an unhelmeted alternate head and Avengers jacket variant. Wouldn't mind the Ebony Blade also having the Energy blade variant also.

10. Hercules

I have very few complaints about our hulking, jovial Hercules. BUT rather than the skirted version, I prefer the green briefs and the "H" shaped chest harness version of his costume, and think of how much bigger and bulkier he could be with all these new scaled body molds nowadays!

What is your top ten list for Avengers remakes?

for me,

these are not in particular order

1. Wonderman- I agree that he need a new figure. the old one is really date and scrawny now. however I think the new Grim Reaper mold would work better as WM is not that much taller then his brothers.
  2. The Thing- F4 member and Avenger member, hasbro and TB never done this fan favourite justice. With him becoming one of the GOTG member I can see him being made shortly.
  3. Namor - TB had is really Dated and the Hasbro is tiny (though I think of that as his FA version like a teenager). I kinda want a more modern (non-xmen) version.
  4. War Machine - the only reason I will use the new movie version is cause the classic one is now out of date, I really hope for a Dark Reign version (with a Iron patriot variant)
  5. Ant-man (Scott Lang)- I like the TB one but I want his pre-death version to go with the SDCC mini.
  6. Captain Britain - with all the MU version I think we should get him. Use the Hyperion versionor the Grimmy buck.
  7. Falcon - I agree the next Sam Wilson we be getting will be the Cap version (which has wing as well) and to be honest I would like it, costume design if nice.
  8. Black Knight - needs a classic version
  9. Spider-woman - she is coming. just repaint Jessica drew and give her a new head.
  10. Ronin - or rather Echo, she need to be done.