Official SDCC 2015 ML Discussion

tarot

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hopefully tommorrow will have something. not that they haven't revealed alot given that it's only the first day, but it just feel lesser then last year. but what they have shown is awesome anyway. Hoping as well that they will reveal the first day winner of the fan poll via new figure in display.

hopefully tommorrow will have something. not that they haven't revealed alot given that it's only the first day, but it just feel lesser then last year. but what they have shown is awesome anyway. Hoping as well that they will reveal the first day winner of the fan poll via new figure in display.

I feel like they have the figures made. But will wait until 1 figure wins each day.

I'm really hoping Quasar wins and is in his Annihalators costume. I know Darkhawk won today, hope they show him tommorow.

3 new legends have been announce for, I'm presuming, Captain America:Civil War legends

• Taskmaster- they use the Ultimate Spider-man design but it looks so awesome I don't care. Bye Bye TB version with you never stand right
  • Classic Cap - well they had to have cap, at least it one people asked for.
  • Mockingbird - Absolutely @@@@ing delight. not only was she on my list for the Ideal Cap Wave but see was one my top ten list. new Avengers and we can finally complete the West Coast Team!!!

3 new legends have been announce for, I'm presuming, Captain America:Civil War legends

• Taskmaster- they use the Ultimate Spider-man design but it looks so awesome I don't care. Bye Bye TB version with you never stand right
  • Classic Cap - well they had to have cap, at least it one people asked for.
  • Mockingbird - Absolutely @@@@ing delight. not only was she on my list for the Ideal Cap Wave but see was one my top ten list. new Avengers and we can finally complete the West Coast Team!!!

That is great news! I'm on my way down there now. Already cannot wait for tomorrow's reveals. I'll be there early this time.

From the look of Mockingbird's cheekbones it looks like a reuse of the Jubilee face with a different hair sculpt and glasses to cover the eyes. That's my guess. But the body has some great new sculpted parts!

I guess we only saw three figures cause the others will be movie-accurate for the Civil War Movie. Assuming... Movie Cap, Iron Man, Spider-Man, and... Black Widow or Falcon?

well it was a alright panel, mostly catering to MU fans a bit. but we did learn a few new figures.

The first wave of Civil war legends will be Red Skull Onslaught. I can already see them doing a alternate head for Magneto like Onslaught.

Nuke will be part of Wave 2 (marked that one off the forgetten figures)

we are getting a separate Carnage head for the new Spider-man. (nice for fans I suppose and hands)

We will eventually be getting Darkhawk (nice new Avengers), Angela (I knew it) and Black Spider-man (seriously people, we were going to get him anyway)

Nice that we are getting a new modern Namor, in his X-men costume him a way and a New Abombination. I hope we get a A-bomb repaint later.

pity about Sauron being a custom but ahh well, at least they know we want him.

no news on spidey wave 5, but we still have one day late might surprise us.

seems the fourth fan figure figure is between Excutioner, Sif, Mysterio and Cosmo, come on Sif.

Come on Executioner (big ax-wielding dude?! Come on!) and Mysterio! Spider-Man's rogues are just pounding out the waves.

Wish Lockjaw was the 6" line. Dangit.

And duh, Abomination using Rhino parts... LOL, MU did the same thing, these aren't new ideas, and I'm sure A-Bomb would be along with that. Double BAF? With swaps owning blue parts, originals owning green parts?