New Fan Poll

tarot

http://marvel.com/news/toys/24818/choose_the_next_hasbro_marvel_legends_figure

brilliant and at long last. should happen every year,

Characters on the poll (4 will be picked)

Angela

Sam Alexander Nova

Black Spidey (what that mean for the romoured spidey wave)

Bor (father of Odin)

Cosmo The space dog

Darkhawk

Disir Army Builders

Excutioner

Sif

Lyra (leaving that unrelease one up to us huh)

Malekith

Mysterio

Nebula

Quasar

Hood

Ulik

but how do they show Enchantress in the photo and she's not even a voting option? Unless she's already planned!

that what I thought as well when I saw the picture.

Hopefully it will be like the last Fan poll where we pick four and they pick four.

better yet why not just let us pick 8, with 7 being the regular and one being the BAF (ulik I'm looking at you), and give us a entire wave.

the only downside is that we are getting another 10 that will not be released.

My choices would be

1. Angela

2.Excutioner

3.Sif

4.Mysterio

Yeah they should just give us Lyra anyway since she's already been promised once before and all they have to do is repaint Titania. As far as The Enchantress goes, I can see her being a running change with Sif or Angela. But tell me why is Cosmo even an option? I can't see him being more than a pack in. Finally just not really interested in The Hood anymore.

My choices would be

1. Angela

2.Excutioner

3.Sif

4.Mysterio

Yeah they should just give us Lyra anyway since she's already been promised once before and all they have to do is repaint Titania. As far as The Enchantress goes, I can see her being a running change with Sif or Angela. But tell me why is Cosmo even an option? I can't see him being more than a pack in. Finally just not really interested in The Hood anymore.

That makes alot of sense. if it has been promised then it should be released regardless. They even said at one point that they were going to work on getting those out the door someway. Good point on Cosmo.

but how do they show Enchantress in the photo and she's not even a voting option? Unless she's already planned!

that what I thought as well when I saw the picture.

Hopefully it will be like the last Fan poll where we pick four and they pick four.

better yet why not just let us pick 8, with 7 being the regular and one being the BAF (ulik I'm looking at you), and give us a entire wave.

the only downside is that we are getting another 10 that will not be released.

Actually, the BAF should be Skurge. He's bigger than Ulik (7'2/6'4 respectively).

Well let's see:

Angela - Yes please, the chance to get anything Neil Gaiman in plastic
is awesome!

Sam Alexander Nova - I have a feeling we won't need to vote for this one, although
any help to get a smaller Miles Morales suitable body is
fine by me.

Black Spidey - This will happen so don't waste a vote on it. Please. Don't. Just don't.

Bor (father of Odin) - Very rare for me .... but REALLY not interested.

Cosmo The space dog - Only on the non negotiable condition that it's actually articulated.
None of that weak Rocket stuff!!!

Darkhawk - Sure. Removable wings and a head that looks all the way up.

Disir Army Builders - Again .... very surprised Hasbro thought of something that doesn't
interest me the least. Just make sure they don't have a BAF piece.
I hate it when army builders have a BAF piece.

Excutioner - YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
This is one of those figures that when mentioned makes me
want to go off into rant mode.

Sif - Sure ... but you could also make Amora.
Make Amora.

Lyra - Hard to relate to since she's disappeared from the comics.
Wouldn't mind, but would rather use the mold for She Hulk or
Titania or a Sharon Ventura Ms Marvel.

Malekith - Sure. Depends on the mold though.

Mysterio - As with Spidey, don't waste your vote.

Nebula - Interchangeable heads for the WIN!!!!
Go for gold Hasbro: Put a classic and modern head on her.
(not at the same time .... that would be stupid)

Quasar - YESSSSSS!!!
Either Phyla or Wendell, in any costume you want, just make
it happen!!!

Hood - Meh. Sure. Why not.
Would help if he had enough guns and spell effects accessories.

Ulik - Nice and big please.

So that's Angela, Executioner, Nebula and Quasar as sure picks for me.
And if I had to choose a fifth I'd choose Sif over Darkhawk because females are less likely to be released.

Couldn't we change this thread into a poll?

Just to see how visitors of this site compare to visitors of SDCC.

You know, with the fancy progress bars and dots for clicking and stuff.

I would but the polls only allow 10 choices, even counting out the Black Spiderman we still have 15 characters.

Couldn't we change this thread into a poll?

Just to see how visitors of this site compare to visitors of SDCC.

You know, with the fancy progress bars and dots for clicking and stuff.

I would but the polls only allow 10 choices, even counting out the Black Spiderman we still have 15 characters.

Ah!

Thanks for the effort though!

Well Gang, based off the offering's it does look like they're trying to build a Thor wave to me. I strongly suspect we're going to be getting an Enchantress regardless of the rest of the choices from the fan poll, which is why i think she isn't included. I'd be very surprised if we came out of this weekend without an Enchantress announcement

Well Gang, based off the offering's it does look like they're trying to build a Thor wave to me. I strongly suspect we're going to be getting an Enchantress regardless of the rest of the choices from the fan poll, which is why i think she isn't included. I'd be very surprised if we came out of this weekend without an Enchantress announcement

Also it looks like a Cosmic wave as well.

Dwight did tell me a Thor villain was in the offing.