The "Finally!!, Nice and Meh and best accessory" of SDCC 2015

tarot

here a nice question or people. after this SDCC what made you say-

"Finally!!" (as in we finally got that character)

"Nice" (didn't expect it but glad to have it to the collection)

"Meh" (don't care)

for example one figure each-

We finally have a Mockingbird figure!!!

I'm glad we are getting a Spider-Gwen. Nice

Meh! I don't care for that Venom.

also include what you think is the best accessory - for me, it the Silvermaine head.

Finally! - Mockingbird

Nice! - Spider-Gwen

Meh - Most of the Spider-Man new wave... Not invested in Morbius or Jack, would prefer a true classic Beetle, and I guess I'm glad for an updated body for Ben Reilly, but wasn't a make or break for me. Speed Demon now just makes me want to ensure all Squadron Supreme get made.

Best Accessory - toss-up between Gwen and Cap-Wolf heads, but I didn't even know about Cap-Wolf, so I guess Gwen wins? Now if they release a plainclothes Mary Jane body, maybe I can make a regular Gwen figure, but their clothes should be starkly different... hm...

FINALLY!! - The Age of Ultron Amazon-exclusive pack, for Thor and Black Widow. I know we've had both of them before, but Thor's hard to find now, and there just isn't enough Black Widow merchandise. I'd been watching for this set ever since it was announced at this year's Toy Fair and was frustrated that they weren't giving a release date, so it's nice to see that it's finally up for preorder on Amazon.

Nice - Spider-Gwen. Wasn't expecting that, but it's awesome.

Meh - basically anything else Spidey-related, tbh.

Finally!! - Absorbing Man. Been wanting a new one ever since the first use of the Wrecking Crew body.

Nice - Speed Demon. Minor favorite of mine.

Meh - Red Onslaught. I find any Onslaught to be a bore.

Taskmaster gets haldf a "nice" and half a "meh"; I'm happy to have a more modern Taskmaster, but I prefer the classic look.

Finally!! I am actually happy about the Venom figure. I missed out on the Select one so I am happy to have this one and I actually think he looks cool.

Nice: Spider Gwen.

Meh: Taskmaster. I like the character but the classic look would have been so much more badass.

I think I might want to change my "nice" to Namor. I didn't see him before. I have the older ML one still in the box just have not gotten around to opening it. Now I think I will keep it there and just wait for the new one that looks better anyway. It might be the closest character we get to an X-Men for awhile.

I think I might want to change my "nice" to Namor. I didn't see him before. I have the older ML one still in the box just have not gotten around to opening it. Now I think I will keep it there and just wait for the new one that looks better anyway. It might be the closest character we get to an X-Men for awhile.

you could count Red Onslaught are well since it was part of the X-men and Avengers cross over.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally: Magik (I support all Hasbro X-Men figures)

Nice: Misty Knight! (black! female! awesome character! yes, please) and Spider-Gwen

Meh: Absorbing Man

Best accessory: either cap wolf head or Magik's soul sword. The purple skulls (ghost rider heads) for Dormammu are cool, though I do love the magic effects that are giving to everyone (Scarlet Witch, Dr. Strange)