Sign in to follow this  
tarot

fan poll final

Would love to, but participation eludes me as I am not a US citizen, nor do I desire a twitter handle.

And here I was, thinking my 30+ year love for Marvel would do the trick.

:dry:

Oh wait what now!

I can enter the vote, but not the competition.

Well, that's what I initially came for.

Voted for Angela.

I wouldn't waist a vote on Symbiote Spidey because he'ss honestly gonna get made no matter what.

Don't really care about Angela.

Mysterio is in the same position as Spidey.

So I chose Darkhawk. We haven't gotten a figure of him yet, I like a nice mix of young heroes and old timers, and along with Danny Ketch's Ghost Rider, he represents that point of time in the late '80's/early '90's just before Marvel went off the deep end.

Yeah a lot of good characters solo books that came out of that brief era.....Danny Ketch Ghost rider, Deathlock, Darkhawk, and Sleep Walker(needs a figure next!)

I would vote for anyone but Angela! I'm a Legends fan. LMFAO! so maybe if they don't do her in 6" they'll settle to do her in 4" LOL! .. all joking aside I think Angela would be the more interesting character to make. The other three they could make easily. they already have a blue print to run frm since Symbiote Spiderman, Mysterio and Darkhawk have all been made in 4".

That's cool! The rest of the finalist will probably get made anyway like they did with the TRU 2 packs a few years ago. We've actually gotten or are getting most from that entire poll selection. Especially since there is a Brother Voodoo now. Even including the Hood in this last poll shows that they haven't forgotten past possibilities. I didn't vote for him again though. I thought someone mentioned Nuke for next year too? Moving slow as hell but at least they are listening and trying. I still want a new Havok in that same uniform though.

that was really close, unlike the last one where Deadpool won by a mile.

Glad Angela won. as some people know I am a fan who prefer getting lots of female character, like with what Hasbro has been doing lot lately.